Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you get in trouble for being high in school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flying faded, Apr 26, 2011.

1. SOO true, i whited out at high school and basically had to make up this massive story about food poisoning combined with lack of sleep to justify my stoner behavier, i very much doubt they believed me, but hey i had smoked the evidence, so what can they do?

2. You can get expelled, all it takes is one person to release a name and your fucked, at least in high school. 7 kids got expelled on 4/20 at my school for being high.

Quick side note, one of those fuckers said my name and that i supply the weed so the high authority of high school searched my car and found 2 stems on the floor and now im not walking at graduation and got expelled. So be careful man they can pretty much do whatever they please

3. I don't know about everywhere else but at my school the teachers rarely do anything about kids being high during class and people openly admit it all the time. It's just that much extra work to write a kid up, send him to the office, search their bags and whatever else so the teachers here only do something if they find out you have weed on you.

But according to federal law a person has no rights while in a government building, so unless you go to a private school teachers/administrators can do whatever the fuck they feel like doing to you, so be careful

4. It probably depends on your school. I used to smoke everyday before class. I had study hall so I had my ipod in and read a book everyday. I'm late when I'm sober so when I show up on time high the teacher can't really say anything. My eyes are always fucked in the morning, high or not. I am a night owl and I always go to bed late and wake up with like 15 minutes to get ready. So even if I'm not high my eyes looks extremely fucking tired.

Edit: And NEVER bring weed to school with you. I wouldn't even keep it in the car. If you are going to smoke, smoke a j or blunt. Why would you bring an illegal substance and paraphernalia on government property?

5. Bro... where did you go... BYU? Or were you an athlete? I've never heard anything like that :smoke:

6. I do it all the time...I can keep my cool pretty well, and I only burst out laughing when I'm around my friends. As far as I know either my teachers are really awesome or they really just don't care. My grades are high anyways so how can they complain?

7. What does "whiting out" mean?:confused:

8. +rep for laughing colors :cool:
    and yes you can get in trouble for being hihg in school all they have to do is drug test you and then your fucked.

9. as long as you pay attention, (or if you don't, then at least don't make a nuisance of yourself) and your teachers probably wont care.

I went to school high every single day and i didn't hide it. My teachers never said anything. However there were others who were high as well, and did/said stupid shit and got called out for it and sent to the dean/vice principle

10. don't get high in highschool. irony at its best.. college I go to class baked all day.

11. Hahah all you guys are squares, i stay high. I got high before highschool, ditched classed to get high, and got high during lunch, does weed effect your education?

12. they test your pupils, eye reactions, and blood pressure if they think your high at my school...the fucked up part is if you pass the tests and they think your high still, they keep doing it till you fail...my schools a little fucked up like that

13. It's called HIGH school because it's best when HIGH.
    It's called COLLEGE because it's...oh fuck, I think this lighter's spent, dude.

14. The people that work at the school ain't supposed to say shit about anything,if they say your high infront of you,im not kidding just abuse them with words and shit.If they contact your parents just tell your parents they said I was high on drugs and I cussed them out for saying those things too me.Ain't no workers at the school supposed to go into your life outside of school,unless they coult the weed on you inside of the school building.

15. Ive smoked weed everyday at school and I still get more than four A's in report

16. From what I have heard they can search you and if they don't find anything you're fine, and they can not drug test you in less they have a parents permission. Just don't bring your weed into school with you and you'll be alright.