Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you get in trouble for being high in school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flying faded, Apr 26, 2011.

1. There was me thinking drugs were ok in school! :p

I know some kids who constantly look high even whennthere not, they would have loved to be at ur school just gettin loads of days off cos of suspension!

2. Just act cool, i normaly dont smoke in school but the past few weeks iv had alot of money and pretty much rip every morning, USE EYE DROPS, and finnish your sesh 30mins before your ment to be somewhere, then just act cool and avoid un necesery convosation and FOLLOW whats going on in class, IF YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR NOT LISTENING YOU WILL GET PICKED OUT

3. when i was in my senior year of high school, i used to go to school high almost every morning because it was really the last stretch - i had passed all my classes, so i was coastin'. i had some teachers like this cool hippy sociology teacher who just laughed when i came into class with big sunglasses on, blazed. then i had a bitchy math teacher who'd constantly cough when she walked around me. i didnt give a fuck. i graduated. :D

4. Yeah you can for sure get suspended/expelled, but if they accuse you even if you are don't admit anything. They'll still probably search you from that reasonable suspicion or whatever the fuck probable cause is called at school, so don't bring anything or keep anything in your car when you go high and you're good, really.

My school at least expects a lot of kids to be high it seems like, most are really relaxed about kids being high as long as they don't act dumb or have anything with them. There's been 3 underclassmen this year to get caught holding/selling. Fucking idiots.

The best thing ever about my school, is it's called Weir High. Pronounced exactly how you think it is.

5. i was beligerantly high all of my senior gym class. geeking and talking shit lol. never got in trouble and the whole class knew i was always high. you'll be fine but dont act like i did cuz your class mite not be as chill

6. its not illegal to be high, only to posess... at least in the state i got in trouble for it lol, u might get oss or something, but only if ur carrying can you get in any real trouble

7. They tried to get me in trouble a few times when I was in h/s. They would just say I smell like marijuana search my shit then call my mom and try to send me home. They never suceeded but I know how to get out of trouble pretty good anyways so.

I'd say tho dont smoke during school if there is one thing I regretted it was how much money I wasted being high at school. Just talk to the bitches and wait till after school.

8. Naw bro not when I was in school I was blazed...it was a Friday...ha but I saw this guy he way fixing to hit his gf...so I was like hey bro wtf do u think it Doin...so we started fighting..I won..still..ha after teacher came brought the principal and he's started questioning me like why's it eyes red I was like cause of my contacts well they searched me and fckkk...I had my pipe:/....but that's why I not because I was high...went to aep! But yeah if u can't handle your self or if it scared don't come blazed at school nuff said!
    :smoke:

9. I find it hard to look not high at school. I get crazy asian eye, and even if i use visine its still very noticeable. plus, teachers pick up on it. it's hard to describe but some teachers just know.

10. Idk about High School, but in college they don't give a fuck. I am usually always high in my morning class. Invest in some eyedrops =P

I think the only time a professor knew I was high was when I smoked myself retarded and ventured to my anthropology class and just busted out laughing in the middle of his lecture. Was very awkward, I tried to play it off like I was coughing, didn't help things.

11. Yes they can.

12. thats when u bust out the tyler durden laugh, when he's gettin his shit rocked by lou. people get too weirded out and shy away. good story to tell ur friends :smoke:

13. "I cant smoke a plant that was made by God but i can kill my wife if i'm a football player"
    and write a book about it

14. happened to me. they knew i was high and shit and i reeked, so they searched me and my car and kept trying to get me to admit it....I could hardly speak (I was scared!) but I just kept on denying it, and I got out of it!!!So funny

15. Lmao. I did this. I stuffed my whole fist in my mouth, didn't help. The worst is when you laugh even harder because its so funny that your laughing so much for no reason at all. The more you laugh, the funnier it gets. when this happens now I just exhale all the air out of my lungs so i just convulse on my desk without making any sound... :smoke:

to the OP, i smoked before, at lunch, and after when i was in high school, every day without getting caught. A few times got sketchy but nothing serious.

Seriously though. Here is how you do it:

1) invest in eyedrops, axe, and a smoke hoodie.

Smoking procedure:

1) spray some calogne(spell?) on the shirt you plan on wearing
    2)Throw on your smoke hoodie, light up with the windows down while moving(make sure your on a deserted street, do NOT swerve, do NOT speed, do NOT go way under the limit. keep the pipe down below the bottom of the window and only puff when its clear. keep a backup cig or cigar or something in case you get pulled over. hide the pipe, light up the cig, put it out when the cop comes up to the window)
    3)make sure you blow the smoke out the window and keep the bowl next to the open window so the smoke coming from the pipe goes right outside
    4)When you finish smoking, spray axe- BUT NOT TOO MUCH. just a light coat. if necessary, light up a b&m or cig if the smell is rank, cig smoke smell is better than weed smell.
    5)keep the windows down the rest of the ride, and your hoodie on
    6) when you park, take of your hoodie off and bury it under some shit.
    7) put ur weed in the trunk if possible, towards the middle of the car as much as possible(this way its further away from dogs, and idt they can search your trunk without a warrant. always refuse a search.
    8)drop some eyedrops
    9)find some friends, talk to them and see if they notice you look blazed. if they don't ur all set, maybe ask them to take a sniff and see if you smell.
    9)wherever you go, avoid eye contact. Not to a suspicious extent, but walk with your eyes on the floor. with some practice you'll be able to walk looking straight while still avoiding catching peoples eye.
    10)remain calm. noone expects that you are blazed. don't dress like a typical stoner and avoid stoner behavior. keep your mouth shut when around adults/untrustworthy. only speak when spoken too.
    12)and most importantly, if things get really sketchy, if people get suspicious and question you, bail. getting in trouble for skipping school is WAY better than getting caught w/ weed/high. if you hear a search is coming, or dogs, gtfo of there. go to your car and drive off. even if ur in the middle of class, go to the bathroom and don't come back until the next day. always be prepared to bail when things get shady.

and you should be good to go, this got me through high school. and yes, i did bail a few times. saved my ass.

16. Just say no and you have no proof, if they try to drug test you.... well that may be a legal issue and you could possibly sue them.... if you got the money

17. When i was in highschool as long as you had no bud or piece on you, you would be good. only thing they could do was send you home. (if they chose to do so) Once you get caught with bud or a piece at school, it was a 20 day suspension

best 20 day vacation EVER :hello:

18. Well, they can't actually prove you're high and even if they can't really do anything. If you have nothing on you and you're high, they can't do anything. If you have weed on you or something and you're high then you'll get under the influence and possession plus its in a school so thats even worse cause they can say you're givin it to minors.

but nah if you have nothing on you they cant do shit

19. A couple of friends of mine got caught back when we were in high school. Only thing was, they all cut school and went to go smoke and got pulled over and were asked if they were cutting school. They said no, but it was clear they were high and they got arrested and brought back to the school. The principle said they were under the influence, they failed a drug test and got suspended for ten days. So..yeah, at my old high school, you COULD get in trouble for being high. ...Which is gay.

20. just relax, take it slow and keep smoking