Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you get high from...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Y0L0, May 6, 2012.

1. Can you get high from drinking used bong water??? I have always wondered. But dont really wanna try it. Has anyone ever done this??:confused:

2. Its like getting drunk but its not as intense. I wait til my bong water it at maximum potency, usually when it gets pond water brown.

3. No you can't. I haven't tried it, but I know that THC is insoluble in water. If you did drink it, you'd just get H2O and some bad taste.

4. Thats disgusting! ^^^

I would never drink my bong water.

5. [quote name='"DerekCA"']Its like getting drunk but its not as intense. I wait til my bong water it at maximum potency, usually when it gets pond water brown.[/quote]

Lol, "pond water brown"

6. Try it out OP, I mean, YOLO right??

7. If you used 151 instead of water

8. [quote name='"DerekCA"']Its like getting drunk but its not as intense. I wait til my bong water it at maximum potency, usually when it gets pond water brown.[/quote]

Did you really try it?

9. Drinking bong water should be the official sign of addiction lmao

10. Water and tar. Drink up

11. [quote name='"robocup"']Drinking bong water should be the official sign of stupidity lmao[/quote]
    fixed

12. Maybe try to boil it down. The left over minerals and stuff scrape off. Then try to smoke or make like water resin hash. Idk

13. i'm sure it would if you drank a large enough quantity...but you'd be puking balls all over your house before you could drink enough to get stoned

14. You could, but it would have to be from pieces of weed floating in the water, not the water itself. If you really wanted to get high you could strain the bong water and let it dry out then smoke that.

15. i know some guy that usually drinks bong water after were done seshing, he says it doesnt taste that bad but he said he defintely felt a better buzz afterwards. kinda like taking a big bong hit as he explained it to me

16. Wow. I just puked in my mouth

17. Its gross, but i have to add my $.02.

I once, not too long ago poured my 'pond water brown' bong water out onto my deck. About 10 minutes later i hear this smacking sound, i look out side and my dog is guzzling up the big puddle, i get up and stop here...it was too late. About 20 minutes later, the poor thing was smashed. She couldnt stand up without swaying side to side, and if i petted her she would flinch, this all lasted about 7 hours.

So, i can conclude that there are some psychoactive properties to nasty ass bong water, but i wouldn't drink it lol

18. I honestly would never try bong water. When my bong water is too high when I'm taking a hit and accidentally get some bong water in my mouth, I want to gag.
    But someone I know told me that yes, bong water will get you high.

One time I had some of my bud dropped into my bong, which had dirty bong water in it. The bud had gotten all wet so I decided to dry it out and try smoking it. After letting it soak in the bong water for at least 2 hours, I dried it out for about another 6 hours and then decided to smoke it. One bowl in my bong and me, my girlfriend, and my best friend were extremely stoned.

So, when people say marijuana isn't water soluble I find it very hard to believe.

19. Strain it. Brush off the sides strain and dry. you will get high.