Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you get high from firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by frankie19, Apr 11, 2011.

1. #1 frankie19, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
    So I was planning to make firecrackers sometime over my break but then I start seeing all these people saying it had no effect on them. Is this true? Is there something you can do to get a better effect? Share your experiences with me and answer the poll. I am also making them in the microwave.

2. They get me high as a motherfucker.

My fiancee says they don't have as much of an effect on her so I think some people are susceptible to edibles while others aren't.

3. Don't microwave them, cook them in the oven, its much easier to control the temperature.

4. Use the oven microwave seems like a waste of nug.

5. ABV Firecrackers are GREAT! :D

6. yes but I live with my rents and was using to microwave to reduce smell...theyre not cool with me smoking weed.

7. using a microwave isn't going to get you anywhere

8. Firecrackers are great with reggie and low quality stuff but don't waste denk on crackers

9. Whats "Denk" Bro? lmao :p :smoke: jk

10. The better the product you start with, the better the results.

Microwave works fine, just cook in ten second intervals with ten second intervals between blast. 3x 10 cooking + 3 x 10 cooling = 1 minutes for a firecracker.

11. quality cannabis is what its about and not being lazy and using a microwave that will probably vaporize half the cannaboids before bonding with the oil. Also i'd use atleast 2 or 3 times the amount I would smoke.