Can you get high from a fat stoners sweat?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Fredbear, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Since thc is stored in the fat cells if a big ole fat stoner were to excerise alot making him or her sweat much could they collect the sweat and then drink it to get high........

Or another thought.

Vaping......Im wondering if you can vape into a sealed box that would collect moisture then make it cold temp....it would rain thc right?

2. Trolling.....should I report?

3. That's like asking if you can increase your iron intake by drinking your own blood, OP

Sent from four score and seven years ago

4. Only if you put the sweat into the bunghole via beer bong

[​IMG]

5. Only an addict would ask this question. 

and drinking a fat man's sweat?  :hide:

6. Give it a go, OP, and tell us how it works out for ya  :metal:

7. I do this all the time.

8. I was actually more intrested in the vaping idea............the sweat was more so to attract views

what doya think

9. The real question is would you actually be willing to?

10. Relax....

11. #11 Old School Smoker, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
  12. Yuck! Thats revolting

13. Make sure the sweat is at room temperature or you might shoot your eye out, kid.

My posts don't have to make any sense either.

14. This better be a troll or I'm really gonna pray for that comet/asteroid or gamma ray to kill us all.

15. The thought of this makes me sick 

16. Genuinely pissed this shit post made me remember that horrible jackass 3 scene...

17. So yeah.. the other week when I went on one of my ADHD thoughts trains, I ended up with the thought of how THC is stored in our fat cells.. and wondered how long it would be until someone killed a fat stoner and tried smoking their fat. I mean, we're at the point where we're shoving weed up our asshole.. and there was that story of some kid who made a bong out of a real human skull. People are fucked up.. and I was like "probably not going to post it cause all I need is to find out that my random thought inspired some mentally unstable person to give it a shot.." but you broke the ice for me. :smoking:

18. Did nobody read this........its in post #8 "I was actually more intrested in the vaping idea............the sweat was more so to attract views"

19. It worked in Limitless so I don't see why not.

20. Umm.... What???