Can you get drug tested at court?

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Jun 28, 2008.

1. I thought I had to go to traffic court, then I found out Im going to criminal court, which is in the same division.

I did some searching but nothing that pertained to me. I Have Leaving the scene of an accident for under $50 damage, wreckless driving, no headlights/unsafe equip, and running a stop sign.

ughhh...

I can't get probation for this can I?

Hopefully some charges will be drop, the police were being asses and raped me with charges/threats/tearing my car apart searching.

What happened was my car over reved, turns out my clutch was going out and is dead now (which is okay since the exedy stage two is ready to go in), lost traction on a dirt road, shifted, regained traction and launched into a tree.

I didn't know it was technically on someone's property (they had a team out there to make sure it was during the investigation of my hit tree), went to my closest friends house, called the insurance company, made my claim, asked if I had to call the po-po and they said no.

get pulled over a street over from my house. I dont even think i ran the stop sign, it was probably a rolling stop because i didn't want to car to stall.

well, they pull me over and harass me because I exercised my rights but all that is in a different thread, and a life lesson to invest in a audio and/or video recorder for your car.

I have to go to court a couple days after the 4th of july

I couldn't get geico to send me a letter telling I didn't have to call the police, but I did request one saying I made the claim before I even got arrested and tried to through all proper regulations. I'll give that to the judge.

Any other advise? think they'll even give me a court ordered test?

2. Forgive me but why would the test you? Do you have a history of drug charges, or are you on probation? I don't think they'd just test you because you hit a tree.

Just look presentable and clean, downplay any tattoos and piercings, comb your hair nice, and dress up (Nice pants and a plain shirt, doesn't have to be a suit.), avoid slang, speak properly, be respectful, and don't argue, but don't roll over on the issues either. Answer questions to the point, offer your reasons once but don't press them to the point of sounding argumentative.

3. misdemeanor paraphernalia charge as a minor, thats it

I was originally worried the leaving the scene for under $50 was the same as a hit and run. it was also 2 in the morning.

4. Your minor records should be sealed.

I don't think you'll become a target unless you make yourself one. Just try not to argue, sound apologetic for your crimes but try not to sound guilty either, just say you didn't intend to break the law and give your reasons and hope the judge isn't a dick. Whatever you do don't say things like "I know my rights" or argue with the judge, because that will just make him want to drop the heavy end of the hammer on you. Just stand firm on the issue while remaining respectful and you should make it out OK.

5. Nah homie, I doubt they'd test ya AT court. I never been tested at court, and the judges all know me pretty well, so I'd assume your safe. Then again, assumption murked the kitty!... or was that Curiosity killed the cat. Either way, your fucked!

:p

Lemme know how it goes mayne

6. You launched your car into a tree but HEY...it's ok cuz the stage 2 is ready to go in YES!!! :hello:

:rolleyes:

color me unimpressed

7. Not to mention the zenki to kouki conversion

<3
    [​IMG]