Can you get arrested for growing 1 cannabis plant?

Discussion in 'General' started by PureChr0nic, Mar 9, 2012.

1. #1 PureChr0nic, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
    I'm a total noob with weed and shit. And sorry if i posted in the wrong thread section. Never really tried weed before, but thinking of growing one plant if i buy some seeds because i think it will be safer than buying it from someone else.

thoughts please stoners? lol

2. not if you get caught, than no

3. You should try picking up instead of growing if your such a noob, youll end up with a fuck boy plant.

But yes it is illegal to grow any amount of cannabis unless you have a medical card, then you could grow 12 palnts 6 mature and 6 im.

:wave: :smoke:

4. ino that obviously but does anyone know the laws for the amount grown and shit in the UK , is it a fine or a caution or soming? anyone know?

5. State Info

Find your state and learn your state laws

6. is it really that hard to grow a plant?

7. This thread made me laugh really hard

8. laughing the best medicine. oh maybe cannabis is.

9. it's illegal to even had seeds, that would result in growing.

yes, it's illegal to grow a marijuana plant.

10. Ino its fucking illegal. But theres a difference between getting arrested or being fined/cautioned.

11. Can you get arrested for possession of .1 grams of marijuana?
    Yes.
    I've had friends get arrested for .01 grams of marijuana found on floor of car, not even enough to prove it was weed.

12. ha fined for growing a plant.

But we dont know, check google.

Google knows all.

13. O boy. You have a LOT to learn. It is NOT as simple as putting a seed in dirt and watching it grow.

14. Lol forget it.
    Until you know more about weed, what's the point of growing some Huckabee (Katt Williams)
    You wouldn't grow it right. Chances are it'd go male from too much stress.
    You wouldn't trim or cure it right, or even dry it right I'm sure.
    Don't waste your time or risk your freedom til you know what you're doing.
    At least read up on it first or something.
    That's like a virgin tryna hit homegirls g spot without even knowing what it is ha :smoke:

Edit: That^ made me think of South Park when Stan or Kyle was looking for the clitoris but could not find it hahahaha :D

15. lol i can't believe this is a serious question

16. Just do your research, tell nobody. Also, don't do what this guy did:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RrHtjjvNDc]Man Calls 911 With Pot Question, Is Arrested - YouTube[/ame]

17. ^loooool

18. [​IMG]

19. Here I'll make a third post in this thread:
    If they are mature you will get manufacturing with intent to distribute, etc etc which are felonies, and if immature you will get a misdemeanor.
    At least that's my understanding of the law where I live. Don't know about you though.