Can you flower too long?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Toke"N"Chill, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Can you flower a plant too long? Is there a time when a plants THC content begins to degrade if you don't harvest it?

2. Yes absolutely. Why have some plants at the end of flowering?

3. I was wonderingthe same thing, I have 3 master kush on week 8 but they keep growing and have lots of white hairs, I don't know if I should cut them or not.

4. yeh leave too long and the thc will degrade to cbd then will become a very harsh smoke and couchlock aint the word im looking for..............more like straight jacket lock:)..............aint a nice smoke, thats for sure.

seedling4life get yourself a magnifyer & check the trichomes, your looking for milky/cloudy-amber, the more amber the more couchlock stone the more clear-cloudy is a celebral high. you find out what you prefer for your stone/high.

peace...................:smoke:

5. thanks for the info motorheed; I have been trying to look at them with a magnifying glass but I can't really tell if they are clear, cloudy or amber; but I think they are cloudy and I like the cerebral high so I going to start flushing now...

6. your welcome bud:)

peace & enjoy your smoke:smoke: