Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can you filter smoke with a paper towel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rossdaboss50, Nov 25, 2009.

1. and by this i mean you put a papertowel over the top a bong and hit it thru the paper.
    does doing this lose any thc?
    i tryed this once and it made the paper pretty dark.

2. Right page wrong paragraph. Save your lungs a lot of unnecessary straining and make one of these. They're alot easier to use.

3. no thats not what i mean at all. i dont give a fuck about smell at all. im talking about putting a paper towel between your mouth and the bong and then hit it. the smoke goes thru the paper before it gets to your mouth. then exhale into nothing.

4. Try it and see how high you get. As you said the paper turns dark so it definitely filters something, I would assume some of that is THC...

5. if the towel looks different, it works. btw, you're still inhaling smoke, so save yourself the lost THC (you will lose some) and take the carcinogens like a man:smoke:

6. if your that concerned about filtering just get a vape.

7. i agree

8. heres a tip -
    use 2 sheets - one in the tube and the orther wrapped over the end held on by a rubber band. This way - whena noob coughs into it - it doesnt blow outthe one inside - AND its extra filtration;)

And the voice of reason steps in[​IMG]