Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you fail a drug test from handling weed daily?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bbo3, May 17, 2016.

1. I am on drug court for probation I have to take urine drug tests 1-2 times a week randomly. I handle cannabis every day is it possible to test positive from touching weed? (I have not smoked since December)

2. No. Contact won't put the THC in your system.

3. Just don't get caught handling it. I would hate for you to get into more trouble

4. I appreciate the reply, do you know frpm experience?

5. Yes.

Also, I am sure enough contact could cause issues, but most likely in large amounts.

Anyone else know anything I don't?

6. I thought you said it wouldn't cause issues? Also, how large of amounts would you say?

7. No I'm talking about touching buds of cannabis.

8. If you're worried about handling it, just wear gloves.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yeah, I know which I am going to do in the future I am just worried about my last test

10. OP I am saying I'm sure this guy ☝ is talking about second hand smoke. Assuming a decent amount of Second hand smoke WILL get you high.

There are no tests indicating that long term epidermal exposure to TCH will cause you to become exposed to effects.

I'm sure there is SOME ridiculous way that it could be possible. But I'll take a guess at what your doing and say that scaling out bags isn't gonna get u high.

I'm on probation as well and touch cannabis several times a day as well with no adverse effects.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Okay I appreciate it. Just sketches me out and I am one month away from getting off. You said you touch cannabis several times a day do you ever do it the day before the test and still test negative?

12. Ya bro ur good. Your just freaking yourself out. Have you not been doing this anyway?

Sent from my SM-G530T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. You mean like have I not been doing this and getting negative results? I have a just have severe anxiety and every time after I touch tree I wash my hands to get the stickyness/smell off. But sometimes it just stays sticky and still smells even after I wash them so it freaks me out.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I try, like I said homie I have severe anxiety

15. You CAN fail a drug test touching cannabis, trimming etc without any gloves as the THC carboxylic acid dissolves into the epidermis fat layer and enter your blood stream through diffusion via the capillaries and then metabolised in your liver, i just made this account to inform EVERYONE not to listen to those saying it isn't possible as they are simply letting out BS they have absolutely no clue about!!!!!!. There has also been made a clinical study proving this in Germany in 2016.

I literally JUST lost my drivers license after giving urine tests to the police with 1 month intervals over 5 months. (Just for having possessed 1 gram of pot in 2013) The fifth one had a kreatinine level of 14ng and cannabinol (main metabolite) level of 55ng!! I have not smoked cannabis for over 1.5 years because of medical school engagement.