Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can you explain this

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bong king 90, Mar 21, 2012.

1. when i started smoken i was 15 stayd healthy and was exercising every day 2-3 houres and i smoked alot defenitily for a beginner i was smoken any where for quarter to a half ounce everyday even though i would get stoned out my mind after 2-3 hits id feel like i was literaly flying but i could always keep smoking ive never reached my limit even when i smoked a ounce of krippy hot boxed in a car (couldent even see out the windows man ) and i could still get higher and if u handed my a blunt joint etc:bongin: i would still hit it and get even higher .... now to my question is that since then i have gotten lazy recently last 4 months to be exact and i dont get near as high near as easy even after a t break once and i was wondering if athletic and healthy people just get high that much easier than others who arient as healthy:confused: or if it takes more to get high for some other reason?

2. Probably a combination of your tolerance going up and a lack of physical activity. I'd imagine that a higher metabolism might help keep your tolerance at a lower level.

Also, use more periods. :p

3. smoking an o a day? and your 15. learn to inhale haha, problem solved

4. LOL OMG yeah he's probably like such a noob.

Dude, he said a quarter to a half a day. A lot for sure, but he even says "i would get stoned out my mind after 2-3 hits". It's clearly not a problem with inhaling.

I hate this high horse shit that goes on around here. Pun totally intended.

5. Yes because THC is fat soluble and one of the best ways of detoxifying your self is by sweating since all the THC is stored in your fat you can bring down your tolerance as you sweat while doing your routine activities.

6. @Op Sounds like you need a very long extended T-break you were smoking ungodly amounts daily so you def needs a 3+ Month t-break.

7. how could a 15 year old afford to be smoking that much a day?

8. [quote name='"bong king 90"']when i started smoken i was 15 stayd healthy and was exercising every day 2-3 houres and i smoked alot defenitily for a beginner i was smoken any where for quarter to a half ounce everyday even though i would get stoned out my mind after 2-3 hits id feel like i was literaly flying but i could always keep smoking ive never reached my limit even when i smoked a ounce of krippy hot boxed in a car (couldent even see out the windows man ) and i could still get higher and if u handed my a blunt joint etc:bongin: i would still hit it and get even higher .... now to my question is that since then i have gotten lazy recently last 4 months to be exact and i dont get near as high near as easy even after a t break once and i was wondering if athletic and healthy people just get high that much easier than others who arient as healthy:confused: or if it takes more to get high for some other reason?[/quote]

If you're skinny and athletic you probably have a pretty quick metabolism. With a good diet you'll have a very low tolerance, same as me. I can get high off very little fine, but I've never smoked too much either. I could probably happily vape all day if I had the money for it! But as it is, I don't, and dono how you have xD. So I never smoke a quarter or half ounce a day, but your tolerance will be higher just from smoking that.

But exercise would make a HUGE difference. I've noticed massive differences whenever I exercise.

9. Maybe he has rich parents who give him lots of money.

I'm still surprised that I managed to get $5 a day for lunch out of my parents as a teenager. Granted that turned into cigarette/liquor/drug money later.

I still feel like an ass sometimes for that. :poke:

10. Yeah, those days...

I was surprised at how much weed I could get for $5 at the time, though :smoke: