Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you explain Bong to me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheGreenParty, May 16, 2011.

1. I'm kind of new to hitting bong, can somebody please explain to me how it works?

It all seems kind of confusing:confused:

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O4foIyoka4&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - How to smoke Marijuana from a BONG[/ame]

3. The guy in that video is a fag.

4. he doesnt really explain it...he just says you put the weed in the bowl and inhale...i think i know that much lol but like how do you know if its burnt enough? like when do you take out the bowl piece and inhale with all your power!?

5. I can't watch that guy.

Hitting a bong:

For a small bong:

Step 1: Light the bowl while inhaling.
    Step 2: After however long you want (usually until the bong is filled), take the bowl out of the bong and inhale.

For a larger bong:

Step 1: Light the bowl while inhaling.
    Step 2: After you've pulled the smoke to the top of the bong, but before you inhale any, exhale.
    Step 3: Remove the bowl from the bong, inhale.

You might want to inhale a bit of air to get some air in the mix too, or you'll cough like no tomorrow.

6. Whenever you see there's the amount of smoke in the bong that you would like in your lungs.

7. Yeah but damn, does he have a lot of weed.

8. he might be a fag but hes the cooliest one ive seen.

9. When you choke. learn through experience..... it's smoking... not rocket science. maybe it is rocket science... idk. but it's easy as fuck and I've never heard of anyone in my entire 27 years of life ask how to hit a bong.

10. He needs to smoke all of GC out.

11. i wanna smoke with that guy lol

12. Weed goes in, smoke comes out. Never a miscommunication.

It works just like a pipe except you filter your hits through water. The smoke travels down the downstem and through the water creating bubbles of smoke which fills the chamber.

13. Holy FUCK that guy takes fat hits, but he needs to learn to hold them in

14. >looks at name "TheGreenParty"
    >looks at thread title "Can you explain Bong to me?"

does not compute :bolt:

15. exhale into bong as hard as possible.
    get high.