Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you edit your profile info on Grasscity App

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Delluhsion, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Just curious and if so how? Please and thank you!

2. It's in more under settings I think?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

3. I checked settings on my ipod and i cant find the grasscity app there. Also on the app I chose "help " and now it wont let me see the previous selections under "more" :/

4. What are you trying to edit man

5. Nope.

You need to go to your browser and do it from there

Omega369 :wave:

6. Sorry for double post but there should be a settings option

image-837053780.png

7. Om stuck in the help menu under "more" idk how to get back to that screen Nvm i chose settings now where do i go?

8. Double tap home button on home iPhone screen and close the GC app and re open it

9. After settings where do i go, thanks for the help btw

10. Check within the options in not 100% sure what you're trying to do. But if its more advanced you may need a PC :/

11. Im trying to edit my account info like location bio and stuff like that. when i try safari on my ipod every time i click "my account" it logs me out.... I've tried 20 times from safari :/ ill try google chrome if anything ill just go on my computer

12. Try computer first man idk if the app does all that :/ sorry!

13. Also how do you like and +rep on the spp, if you dont mind me asking.

14. That I don't know if possible with app, so many more things seem like they need added!

15. Op you cannot edit profile information or give rep/see rep, view wall posts or rep comments on the iPhone app

Trust me, I've been using this app for a looong time

Omega369 :wave:

16. Wow you're right, I normally give out many likes, I would of liked everything you posted but im on my ipod, what part of the forums can I give suggestions for the app?

17. I would post in forum help and ask if there will be an update to the app for those small features :p

18. Yeah downloading google chrome fixxed thos problem for me, ill stick to this until they update the app :) thanks for the help bros!

19. Anytime man might have to get chrome on my 5 for it! :p