Can you EAT weed

Discussion in 'General' started by dragonBoy, May 19, 2012.

1. since I cant SMOKE at ALL.. i cant intake the smoke..it makes me cough and i ate the smelll...! m friend said he cabn make brownies and yougurt with weed in it.. will it get us high?

btw, im new here.. ^_________^

2. Yes. You can ingest it. Make brownies. Just melt it in some oil and butter and use it in tw brownie mix. It will get you pretty stoned.

3. [quote name='"dragonBoy"']since I cant SMOKE at ALL.. i cant intake the smoke..it makes me cough and i ate the smelll...! m friend said he cabn make brownies and yougurt with weed in it.. will it get us high?

btw, im new here.. ^_________^[/quote]

Edibles will get you high if there done right.

4. I hope its not dangerous thoughtr lol

5. Coughing and the smell is part if smoking it. You'll get used to it. But if you really "can't" smoke it you can literally eat it raw. But, the downside to this its that the taste of it is HORRIBLE and you have to eat as much as you would normally smoke. You could always make edibles like brownies, cookies, or oil. If I were you I would get a vaporizer. No smoke. But I'm guessing your a teenager and cant buy a good one and store it so I really think you should just man up. What if you're at a party and there's a blunt getting passed around? Just smoke it and have fun dude.

6. You need to workout.

7. I don't think you can eat it raw.... It needs to be decarbed first...