can you eat weed and get high

Discussion in 'General' started by KimJungSucks, Feb 1, 2014.

1. [quote name="UnsuspiciousUsername" post="19448829" timestamp="1391292816"]I'm completely relaxed. In fact, I was about to go smoke and masturbate. Thanks for your concern though.Now I'm not though.Now I'm going to have fun.So listen up kiddo.1)it was like i think 1/2 pound idk.[​IMG]2) xDDWho uses those emoticons?3) i gaged once while swallowing. This is a flat out a gold mine. There are endless responses and pics I can put up.4) hes a douchebagI know right?[​IMG]5)anyways i didnt believe him and wanted to ask online if you can geet high on eating weed.Coming to the INTERNET to find the truth.[​IMG]What year were your born again? You told me before, but I forgot. [/quote]Lmao. This post was so on point Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Eating raw weed can actually make you high. There are some disadvantages of doing this though. The amount you need to consume is much greater than the amount you need to smoke to get the same highstate; it can also take a lot more tie to get the effects of THC inside your body; it is a different kind on high (at least in my experience), which makes you more dull and weary than usual. If you are going to ingest raw weed, my personal suggestion is to join it with some warm or hot liquid such as milk, water, tea or coffee, etc, just because it is a true fact that heat makes THC extraction form the marijuana a lot quicker and more potent. I hope this helps.

3. I stuck a blunt up my ass once.
    HELLA FADED

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum