Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CAN YOU eat Cannabis raw after it was in the oven?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by skyliner_2, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Hi,

If I grind cannabis up in a coffee maker, then stick it into a pre heated oven...
    if I eat it just by itself will it work?

2. that sounds a tad gross

3. Well what do you define as work? Because eating raw bud does not give yourself the "high" effect, if you want to cook your bud and eat it, I would just make brownies or cookies :) very easy tutorials online on how to do this.

4. You're really REALLY lazy.

5. That would be awful and you'd have
    bits of Cannabis stuck in your teeth
    all day, but yeah you could do that.

I just grind it up really fine and mix it
    in with brownie mix and cook brownies.
    Ate some this morning and they were
    delicious.

6. You might need to eat 3 or 4 grams of raw cannabis just to get high, so it'd be a complete waste.

7. Once it's activated (decarbed) 40 to 60 minutes covered at 220 degrees ingesting it will get you high..
    If you take additional steps to crack the Trichome heads you'll get more bang for your money..
    Drinking grade high proof alcohol wash will make tinctures like a golden dragon..
    Oils like coconut, butter, bacon fat will make canna oil
    soy lecithin will double the strength of canna oils

How much effort you put into your preparations will determine how much stone you get for the money spent..
    [​IMG]
    I like getting all I can from what I grow so I put in some work
    [​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  8. Laughing at everyone who commented and criticized without answering your question.

Yes, if you decarboxylate your bud to the same degree you would any other cannabis product being prepped for oral consumption, it would definitely "work."

Lol. You would get high, to the same degree as if you decarbed your cannabis product and then made brownies. You're right that eating raw bud won't stimulate a high, but the decarboxylation process is the crucial step that eliminates that rawness, not cooking it into brownies or cookies.