Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you do this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kermenker, May 12, 2011.

1. fuckin' genius right here.:smoke:

2. #22 Broseph Radson, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    Nah you shouldnt listen to these "noobs" with all their science mumbo jumbo. Obviously i know what im talking about because everyone who disagrees with me is a noob. Anyway, the filter on a cigarette is there for absolutely no reason and filters nothing, especially smoke and vapors. They put it on there to make it look nice. Im such a genius right? /sarcasm (not hating on OP, but seriously, people, if you dont know for sure what youre talking about, dont claim that other people dont know what theyre talking about.)

3. #23 chris7531611, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    1) massage the cig so the tobacco falls out.
    2) mix your weed with tobacco.
    3) fill it up and push it down with something to pack it nicely..
    4) pull out the filter with your teeth
    5) find a paper a little harder than normal paper and roll it to make a roach
    6) put the roach in
    7) :smoke:

4. Your position on the subject is not clear to me:confused: consider revision??

5. The filter, depending on the type, usually will filter some THC. It makes scientific sense. Idk why people ITT are ignoring scientific facts and calling people noobs.

6. Splif! Ah, the good ol days! Yeah ya can. I always would roll my cigarettes so it was easy to mix them together. Pot seems to taste better with rollin tabacco than others. I perfer Bugler but some like Top.