Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you do this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushbluntz, Apr 7, 2011.

1. So iv been wondering for a while now can you light an smoke a bowl with a magnifying glass??

2. Yeah people do it all the time

3. its awesome but takes a while and is better than anything to light a bowl

4. On a nice day I bet it's possible. Probably the healthiest way to smoke too. (Note I said smoke, not vaporize ;) )

5. You don't get any of that butane shit when you do it this way, its great.

6. #6 FitStoner, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Butane isn't harmful for you, some say you can taste it but I can't

7. I do this a couple days out of the week in my room for 420 at this time of year :) goodshit

8. If its a sunny day go right ahead. It may take some time, but is most likely the most healthy way to light your bowl cause you are inhaling nothing but Marijuana smoke and oxygen. (No butane or any other crap)

9. yeah called solar toking

10. Fuck yeah you can.

Best way to light a bowl ever.

I knew my countless hours burning ants and army men would come in handy some day.

11. Solar hits...still haven't tried it, maybe once summer comes