Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can You Do This?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by -XLNC-, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Today my friend said that he lost his piece so he got high from lighting up weed and putting a glass jar ontop of it then while the smoke was filling up the jar he would put a straw underneath and inhale it.

Here is a vid of someone doing it with hash [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS9KHOXJ6-w]YouTube - Smoking Hash[/ame]

I wanted to know is this possible with regular bud?

2. Just make a water bong man, and spare yourself the hassle of all that loose smoke floating around.

3. if you inhale the smoke from weed then its going to get you high..the jar is just a way of collecting the smoke so i doesnt go everywhere.

4. thats such a great idea!

5. Ahhhh! So many ways I still did not try! Thanks for the video.

6. haha thanks guys.
    I just did this today and it worked really good :smoking:

One thing though you may have to keep lighting the weed over and over again because it wont give off as much smoke as in that video, at least for us it didn't. We would put 1g on a pin then light it and take 3-4 hits then re light and take another 3-4 hits and just keep going.