Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can you do this!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by I3 Eazy, Mar 9, 2013.

1. please dont hate on me but just wondering im not a big smoker so just wondering can you roll a joint and take a few hits a night put it in a jar for the next day etc how long or is it not ok??

2. Yeah, that will be fine as long as the joint isn't still lit when you put it inside the jar. Try not to do it for too long though.

3. ok so usually i smoke then have no idea and bang hits me like a red light at 60. i then panic and cannot decide if im here or mars but... tonight i have the same feeling but actually no its real but now i realise it just feels like when your drunk and sounds are more distant and just things just appear more in slow motion. so enjoying it alot more this time guys :)

4. Actually if it's an airtight glass jar it would be totally fine to throw it in there still lit.

Edit: You could even throw your lit joint in a mason jar to extinguish it, then take the resulting smoke that has built up like a bong rip (without water of course)

5. you should by a one hitter. search dugout

6. ^This OP, that joint would get stale as fuck, not to mention the THC will degrade I'm assuming from all the heat, leaving you with a less potent bud.

I'm a chillum advocate, IMO best damn pipe if your a loner toker like me. But I love all methods of smoking :)

7. it would work, just dont keep it for too long or the bud will get...less desirable

8. You could, but as your attorney I'd advise you to use a bowl or a pipe instead, is far less wasteful than a joint is and you can choose a more specific amount you want to smoke.

9. Word.

10. This^

11. See iv never seen the appeal in a pipe or bong always wanted to try a vaporizer but their mad expensive. Think i might give a glass pipe a go they good for flavor?? 2 or 3 puffs on that kandy kush last night n think i was away with the fairies but enjoyed it though i actually went about with what i was doing rather than worrying ��

12. Nice flavour...
    Trust me, comparing joints and bongs for taste is like comparing night and day, it's a humongous difference.
    Aroma and taste have such succinct clarity when you hit a nice clean bong.

13. As your attorney hahahaa im so highj

14. You should try to save all your roaches and after a while open them all up and roll a generation joint make sure you don't have to go anywhere for a while :)