can you do the towelie challenge? smoking contest

Discussion in 'General' started by superstoner3, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Towelie (Season 5, Episode 8) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios

watch this episode, everytime towelie says you wanna get high, you have to pause the video, take a hit, hold for 10 seconds and exhale, then press play. repeat until its over.

also smoke when towelie is fighting the buff towel stretches and puffs a J(pause before popeye song)

ps you might be going through 4 bowlpacks on a pipe.

12 people i know tried the challenge, only 4 including me made it without quitting.

2. Well this just gave me something to do, I was just about to smoke lol. Challenge accepted

3. yeah lol its about 20 hits give or take im doing it right now on 7minutes

4. I'm just watching it...lol I'm dry for the first time in months today. but i re-up tomorrow :)

5. Challenge accepted

6. Challenge not accepted

Brb limited weed
    Brb no one to impress

7. So does i better get high and are we gunna get high count too?

8. If i had the money and bud, i would pause it and smoke a whole joint every time.

9. I bet I could do it , but I wouldn't do any of that hold your hits in for 10 seconds shenanigans

10. Turn a 24 minute episode into an hour plus long session, I would be down but my guy was not around tonight and my sister, husband, and kids are here for xmas. I don't really want the kids to smell weed as they are both very young; I will do this after New Years though as I will have about a day to myself, a workday, between now and january 2nd.

11. no need to complicate it just take a puff and move on with the episode, and i only said the hold breath thing cause one of my buddies tried to say he did it but he like exhaled it so fast it was a waste of weed.

12. i dont like to pause. Can i just smoke a blunt through the whole thing?

13. sure, you have to drag on the parts specified. you might need to put the J out a few times to save it, otherwise id have 2 or 3 ready i never tried it with Js(cant roll to save my life) so im not sure if you would get more fucked up or less fucked up. depends on if were talking those little wax ones and a true fat long dutch(recommended)

14. It takes 4 whole bowls?
    So like a gram of dank I smoke when towlie says?
    I'll try it when I got surplus but I'm broke.
    Sounds aight tho...

15. talking atleast 4g blunt fa sho

16. it took me 4 bowls, i got a metal pipe. i use grinded up weed and a screen filter i get like 5 hits until its kicked. i used some no name kush(used a seed from bubblegum kush to grow the plant) all i know was that was some dank weed freshly plucked from the plant, toaster oven for light setting, grinded up and put in a jar(this is what i been doing for 8 months), then i used that weed 5 days later for this challenge. . thats the weed i used for this challenge
    (full info on me how i did the challenge)

17. This makes absolutely no sense. If you grew it from a bubblegum kush seed, you know what strain it is.

18. Not sure if I understood you correctly, but if you're taking the buds right off the plant and putting them in the toaster oven to dry you are ruining your bud.

Trying curing your buds instead. It takes longer, but it enhances the quality of your flowers.

19. Challenge gladly accepted.
    A report will be posted once operation Towelie is over.

20. There is no reason to hold a hit in for ten seconds. Cool idea, though.

4 gram blunt? fuck that!