Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you do ANYTHING with a male?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HappySmoke, Nov 30, 2009.

1. I've been searching these threads trying to find out what I can do/smoke/cook with a male and I'm drawing a blank. I do that a lot when I'm high, but I really tried this time! So I'm starting my first thread, which I don't want to do because I'm sure there's an answer here somewhere. But there are so many pages and I- I just can't search 'em all!
    So, can I do anything with my males beside kill them? Hash? Butter? Anything? Hate to throw this bushy four-footer out without getting anything from it after watering, watching, and caring so much for it...
    Thanks!

:(

2. haha actually have the same question on the same day. I was thinking some type of tea or something.

3. I heard the possibility of tea, too, but not by a reliable source. I hear that the THC levels in males are too low to do anything with, but even low levels of THC is till THC. You'd think with enough of it you should be able to make something.