Can you dance in public while high on Weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by hardrokker, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Well more narrowly, can you dance in public while high on weed without embarrassing yourself looking and feeling like a fool? If so what is your style and music preference? Blacks in clubs have ALWAYS done so with good style mainly because of weed. Why do you think so many dance at Grateful Dead concerts?..its weed. Ever dance at rock concerts beyond usual "head bobbing"? Can you move your feet in any way like this jazz dancing?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I Dance In Public All The Times I'm Really Good At It bc Most Jamaican Women Are. I Taught My Daughters Too as Well. Also Dance to Music In My Own Drive Way or Second Floor Balcony too IDC Who See Me lol. Also Do it In My Psychiatrist Building or Hospital if I am ima Good Mood an Not Feelin Badly.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I do everything in public high on weed. I'm not dealing with the general public while sober.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. #4 Vee, Oct 19, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    [​IMG]
    I do competitive ballroom dancing in a tux ...High
    no other way to do it....its something my buddies would not even endure a visit
    so I'm safe. and save a fortune on gym membership

it has it compensations, intimate relations with women in $900 dresses, that look like horses .....lolol

my biggest regret was I could have cleaned up in Japan this year at the Olympics ....lolol
    had I know only 3 partners were going ...lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I don't dance. Ever. Not in public anyway.

I'd go to nightclubs/pubs and sit at the bar drinking while the whole place was packed with people dancing.

I'd trip, break my hip and fracture my wrist with the meds I'm on these days anyway.

Plus I'd meet more girls when they'd come up for drinks. One day I was drinking on the balcony at a club and if I was dancing I wouldn't of got to do some graffiti on a strippers ass, that was a good night.

Sorry to go a bit off topic but yeh, no dancing in public for me.

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. I'm a good dancer so I don't see any issue.

If I weren't, I'd hold off.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Many times I'm out on a date and ask her if she dances surprise surprise many say no ...
    I walk ....to the bathroom, then out the door ...as I did 3? years back
    didn't say bye either yeah rude but Im not watching my 'soon to be beloved' fall too fat
    sport even sex( or dance) is vital to human existence and ones happiness

I have heard just today a friend and his girl have taken up salsa latin dancing
    at 25yo to reduce blood pressure ....lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 hardrokker, Oct 19, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    Mick Jagger is The most famous dancer from the Classic Rock era. The below linked 1980 High Times interview is one of the few times any interviewer was able to get him to comment on drug use. Like most musicians that rose in the late 60's, he learned to be very secretive about such because as a world wide touring musician he understood how vulnerable he was to being nailed by drug hating authorities as felonies. In fact Stones were busted once just like McCartney. Notice how the interviewer was rather surprised what he said so negatively about c that was such a use thing with so many musicians. Note upon Illinois recently passing legal cannabis, MJ sent a message thanking the governor for doing so.

Connecting the dots, like this person, he probably uses weed to dance better and also significantly as stated below does so only occasionally, that I'd bet probably is when he'll be on stage, and truly rarely uses other drugs or alcohol. I see that in MJ when he moves in order to feel his inner body deeply and he has definitely seen it in me that stands out among concert crowds.

https://hightimes.com/culture/high-times-greats-mick-jagger/

High Times: What do you do?
    Jagger: Play. Music.
    High Times: Take drugs?
    Jagger: No.
    High Times: Never?
    Jagger: Very rarely take drugs. I don’t like drugs. I think c is a very bad, habit-forming bore. It’s about the most boring drug ever invented. (Laughs.) I mean, it’s very bad and very debilitating. I can’t understand the fashion for it. ’Cause it’s so expensive.
    High Times: That’s where you spend your money? (Laughs.)
    Jagger: No, but I see people that do. I mean, I know what people spend on drugs. I mean, you’ve got to look it up in High Times. It’s a fortune. Grass is a hundred dollars an ounce, a hundred and fifty dollars for an ounce of grass. It’s unbelievable. But c, forget it. Anyone that buys c at those prices… If you want to take it, fine, but if you’re spending money on it, Jesus. What a boring drug.
    High Times: Do you like m?
    Jagger: Yeah, m. Only under medical supervision. No, but m are more interesting. You really can’t take them like c. I think drugs should be used only occasionally.
    High Times: You sit around and smoke grass.
    Jagger: Sitting and smoking grass is different.
    High Times: And drinking champagne.
    Jagger: And drinking champagne. Okay, more or less—it’s New Year’s fucking Eve, after all. (Laughter.) Happy New Year. (Toast.) But anyway, I just think it’s boring. But who buys it? How much do people spend, a fortune on c?
    High Times: Isn’t it amazing?
    Jagger: It amazes me. I find it just unbelievable. Drugs are very debilitating.
    High Times: Do you like to be debilitated?
    Jagger: No. Certainly not.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ...Not because of weed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mick Jagger in 1968 again performing Jumping Jack Flash, looking much more youthful at age 25. In the background shows the kind of stoned energetic rock dancers of that era like me looking for peak exhilarating experiences on weed he cross pollinated with.

At the Rolling Stones peak, this well recorded 1981 extended live version of Jumping Jack Flash in Virginia at Hampton Coliseum shows Jagger dancing shirtless at a more evolved manic level.

The below very well audio live recorded recent 2015 at age 72, Hollywood show at a 1300 seat small venue, the Fonda Theater is possibly the best live recording of Jumping Jack Flash and was the second to last of a 90 minute set. Note wisely, the floor in front was standing room without the usual in this era hated rows of most expensive paid seating chairs, the way live rock always used to be. When they last played the SFBA it was at Levi Stadium in Santa Clara they uniquely came out launching Jumping Jack Flash and Jagger moved like he was as high as he ever gets with his energy.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I do my best Travolta on weed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Plus When My Dad Was Alive He Used To Own a a Dance Club an I Would Go There an Dance Too With My Home Girl Araceli an Just Have a Good Times. After He Pass Away It Close Down Tho I an Iain Been Back Since. Iono If It Anyting Else Now Either.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. Neither do I... I appreciate those that do... But I'm a fighter.. not a dancer lol.

• Like Like x 1
  14. More hidden history for the many younger consumers...

Following is an excellent read reflecting the decades long secret musician world of weed influenced jazz and rock music. What the article doesn't directly say but is easy to connect the dots about is not only did many jazz musicians use weed but so did their audiences including those dancing to jazz. Yeah all those crazy tap dancers and more. But due to the harsh felony penalties, it all had to be underground without a peep. And it was also rather obvious during the early rock era mid 60s to mid 70s when dancing was way more popular at live music events that many were also stoned when dancing. Mid 60s, straight America went nuts over The Beatles without a clue for years they were all frequently stoned. All that changed mid 70s with the rise of harder drugs and alcohol:

https://www.cannabisculture.com/content/2004/09/08/3434/

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Thank You For All The Cool Interesting Info My Friend! Much Respect.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  16. When the feds finally end illegality, a whole lot of users like this person will come out from underground hiding. Only then will we openly show the world via posting on video sites like youtube how weed for some that already have skill, can actually enhance not only enjoyment but also performance in limited activities, like dance.

• Winner Winner x 1