Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you dab this cdb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SleepyStoner1997, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Can you dab this on a metal nail? Like a nector collecter? Or would I have to mix it with wax.

Or better off to just get this (2 gram) DABBER'S WAX

2. I am interested to find out, the closest thing I have found locally that I have used... Is actually for my dog! It is a brand of "hemp oil" but does state CBD from whole plant and although it is on the low dose side it is in coconut oil and made in Colorado. I tried it, seemed to have a nice relaxing effect.

I would love to find some CBD that is dabbable and possibly mixable into ejuice or cannajuice, so let us know if you find a reputable online vendor!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk