can you dab pre-Filled vape cart?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Krush3d, May 9, 2017.

1. [​IMG] i have the brassknuckles cart and was wondering of you could dab the oli inside.

2. Absolutely it's the same concept however it will be more liquidy than most extract you'd normally dab.

Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. NO ! They're not meant to be dabbed on a nail.

You don't want to heat up the Glycerin past a certain point and turn it into Acrolein. Nasty stuff. Not including the other stuff they add into it.

The pens are only 10 dollars, there's a reason they make them so hard to break open

IMG_1593.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  4. Are you sure there is glycerin in those?
    I have some similar and it is a CO2 extract with no additives.

Still, I would use it as designed. They hit well and a few tokes will do you well.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah most aren't used with glycerin anymore only more of the homade ones I see. But for the fact that it could be made with glycerin I wouldn't dab with it, as it's not good.

Why don't you just buy some wax?

6. The ones i get from absolute xvape co2 cartridges

• Informative Informative x 1

7. You're right there's no Glycerin nor any Propylene Glycol in BrassKnuckle products. Safe to dab, although they still wouldn't recommend breaking open the cart as they've had people do that and end up getting tiny pieces of it in the oil.

Messages them on Facebook ! Very helpful people.

• Informative Informative x 1