Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you dab bubble hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rizo, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Like 55 percent thc. Bubbles then burns on a screen, only minimal melt 1/4th melt . Can that be dabbed? Trying to stay away from bho

Club sells 65 thc pct full melt for 35 bucks but that's the same for wax which tests at 85-90. Pretty sure that can be dabbed but bubble just seems more economical by the gram

Also when you dab bubble, will it damage the ti ? Thx

Dab on!

2. Why are you staying away from BHO? Purely for my own educational curiosity.

3. #3 Cyberkast420, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
    BHO is bad for your health. Studies from California have shown that it creates tiny holes in your brain after smoking for a long time.

N,Butane, volume (CAS #106-97-8) 22% as far as Hazardous Components

4. Good to know..though to be fair studies in California seem to conclude that everything kills you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. [quote name='"T1S"']Good to know..though to be fair studies in California seem to conclude that everything kills you.[/quote]

So true.

6. Lol "This product is know to cause cancer in the state of California" that's on a lot of the things that they sell at my supermarket.

7. [quote name='"OakHeart"']Lol "This product is know to cause cancer in the state of California" that's on a lot of the things that they sell at my supermarket.[/quote]

Hahaha on some items in Oregon as well!!!

8. Butane used by a lighter is used in a different way than extracting oil with butane. Keep that in mind people. 22% is not good at any state. Of course depending on the volume and quantity or the experience of the person who completes the process let those percentages vary.

9. Is that why smoking .1 of wax produces more coughs than .3 of full melt? Pretty sure that butane cannot be purged completely. We need a chemist in here.

10. Question is though, can bubble be dabbed? How about full melt? I have an atom smasher / hot hit glo rod but that seems to produce small hits and wastes too much.

11. Butane is volatile as fuck and purges easily with a vac chamber. If you are using unpurified butane thats your own fault.
    Check the impurities and MSDS if it worries you so much, or just don't smoke BHO. But in that regard you wouldn't want to smoke ISO oil either. Damn lol

12. #12 Rizo, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    Trust me, I know quality bho when I see / smell it. I only get the finest honeycomb wax but again, bho is harsher than full melt because of the butane. I can do a side by side blind taste and bho will always be more harsh.

Btw that blackberry kush down there was $35/gram out the door on waxy Mondays & Wednesdays Score! Splurged & got, well HAD a gram of sour chem (right) today.

Attached Files:

13. #13 ZionLion2, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    Only things that should be dabbed are full melt and BHO. Anything else will either not dab or will ruin your nail
    BHO if made and purged correctly (anything you see in a dispensary is going to be vac purged and will contain only trace amounts of butane) Is safe to smoke. The harshness from smoking oil is from the density of the vapor it produces not the butane. Ever smoke with a lighter? Then you have smoked with butane! (and probably a lot more then would be found in your BHO. But that does not matter because in both you are exposing the Butane to a temperature greater than its kindling point (288C 550F), meaning that it will combust (butane combusts like all hydrocarbons into CO2 and water neither of which are toxix). Full melt bubble is so expensive because it has a very low yield when making bubble (mostly not full melt)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Why do you guys think dispensaries are the holy grail of extracts? you can and will get underpurged goop at dispensaries which is why any concerned smoker makes their own. Edit not all dispensaries by the point remains valid

15. My dispensary safety test for solvents and the shit I can get from a bho maker on the street is usually wet & full of butane. They only sell high quality shatter & honeycomb here but some dispensaries do offer low end goop for low prices. Usually that goop is 20 a gram and shatter is 35 a gram.

16. [quote name='"Rizo"']My dispensary safety test for solvents and the shit I can get from a bho maker on the street is usually wet & full of butane. They only sell high quality shatter & honeycomb here but some dispensaries do offer low end goop for low prices. Usually that goop is 20 a gram and shatter is 35 a gram.[/quote]

Damn 35 a G??? Someone's getting rich.

17. I know many who r still paying 55 . I cannot grow nor make bho so buying it from dispensaries is the only option. It's the cheapest in my city (San Jose) and I get free 1/4 gram kief every 4 visits so its okay I guess. 35 a g for shatter/amber glass and honeycomb is not That bad.

I've been buying grams of BHO for 15 at Berkeley Patients Group lately

19. Hahaha on some items in Oregon as well!!![/QUOTE]

Lol same in Vermont all our food has to be labeled for gmo and its kinda nuts to see my food is cancerous

20. I usually stick to BHO, Bubble Hash can also be smoked out of a Pipe using a Mesh screen or plugging the hole up with something else