Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you cut a blunt in half?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trevo4311, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Me and my sister are gonna roll a blunt but we only wanna smoke half of it tonight, and we were wondering if you could cut it in half with like scissors? Should it be done before we roll it or after? Which would be easier?

2. Just smoke half of it then put it out and save it for tommorow :)

3. ^ we were originally gonna just put it out but thought it would be better if he cut it in half because then it wouldn't be burnt on the end after we put it out. Idk if it really makes much of a difference tho.

4. yes you can cut it in half. Or just smoke half of it, it doesnt matter if the burnt piece is there, at all. Make sure the siccors are sharp, you dont want the blunt to fall apart. After you ut it, lick the end, and twist it up so it dont fall apart.

5. Well I usually put the rest in a baggy so its not loose in my pocket...I really don't see a reason to cut it in half lol

6. Ya, just cut it in half. So it doesnt taste like shit tomorrow

7. the only reason it would taste like shit is because there would be more resin on the part they smoke tomorrow, more resin=more high

8. Personally I wouldn't cut it. Not only because it's unnecessary, but also so that the smoke isn't as harsh towards the end for "both blunts". You're going to have to smoke the end of two, instead of one.

9. It will actually be better is you just smoke half instead of cutting it, because the 2nd half will be sticky resined there for getting you higher.

10. Just toke half of it. That's what I do sometimes if I wanna save it

11. just roll 2 smaller ones?

12. Yeah i'll just smoke half, I think i misunderstood when she said cut the blunt... lol.

13. I am not trying to be an ass at all.. But honestly is this a real question? Does people use common sense before asking?

14. go out and buy a pack of peach game cigarillos. they come with 2 in a pack and it has a snap and seal top so the freshness stays in.

15. i know its way too late for this one but.. couldnt you cut it BEFORE you smoked it?

16. #16 apoundedorifice, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    wow, nvm this shit is from 09 what the hell?

17. this.
    or just buy another rillo if you have enough herb....

18. cmon now ? who wants a stale blunt ? cut it in half . put the the rest of the blunt wrap in an airtight baggie .

19. It’s ok here I am in 2018 still referring to this post.

20. OP is 9 years old lol why even reply..

• Funny Funny x 1