can you control the munchies? !

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by a J a day, May 26, 2012.

1. I munched out today like crazy

2. [quote name='"rallydrift"']Don't eat or drink anything other than water otherwise you won't be able to stop. for me, the real issue is the texture of the food! like a bun when your stoned feels so good in your mouth no homo[/quote]

Yeah haha when you're that high you like don't even taste it! Aslong as in full before i smoke i don't get the munchies

3. [quote name='"jmick"']As long as I don't start I'm OK, but if I eat the first bite I can't stop...[/quote]

Bingo

4. Not really , kinda embarrassing though when you have the munchies in class & the cute girl next to you can hear your stomach growling lol good convo starter though

5. yeah its not hard lol. now i gotta have something to drink lol.

6. I find if you eat before you get high it takes a lot longer for muchies to set in. There have been a few occasions when I was starving and no food in the house, so I just smoke those munchies away.

7. naah I can never control my munchies. Even when I make sure not to have too much of a stash at home, I'll just throw together random stuff from the fridge and eat it all. I posted some pics at Jonkfood.com if you want to check it out. Try and control your muncies then :p

8. I can. Right before you grab whatever food think 'Will I regret nor having this to eat, later?' Stops me 90% of the time ha.

9. i dont wear my ''i got the munchies'' cookie monster shirt

10. I am trying to loose a few pounds and this works for me. I eat a high protein meal and I drink a large glass of Ice cold water before getting high. After I am high I have just trained myself to think twice before eating anything.

11. [quote name='"ShesSmokin"']I am trying to loose a few pounds and this works for me. I eat a high protein meal and I drink a large glass of Ice cold water before getting high. After I am high I have just trained myself to think twice before eating anything.[/quote]

Haha yes! That's pretty much what i do because im into working out and losing weight..but sometimes there's just no control :/

12. ive gotton to the point where i can meditate my hunger away because i love to get stoned but dont want to eat all the time or else i will get fat and unhealthy

13. [quote name='"frozenshift"']

wouldn't necessarily say it makes one more depressed... haha, that's honestly what smoking cures for me. Everything else you mentioned though, definitely.[/quote]

Most people are depressed for certain or specific reasons. But, if Im down and i have the urge to blaze and do ill feel even more low and introspective.

14. Total control. I nonchalantly swat away those evil little munchies without thinkin twice