Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can you catch herpes from sharing a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by inestor93, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Dude of course you can't get herpes... Christ doesn't everyone know that THC is a natural herpes blocker!! That's what I tell any chicks that I bang anyways. Seriously tho... For reals. I wouldn't do it, like someone said, just roll two joints.

2. You can absolutely get herpes from sharing a blunt.

3. It seems no one has mentioned you can only get herpes if he has a current and open sore on his lips. If he currently doesn't have any kind of open sore on his lips it's 100% okay to share the blunt.

4. Yes, except it will be cannibis herpes. You get a mild buzz every time you scratch at it.

5. Didn't explicitly say that, but it's implied. :wave:

6. Oooup, musta read over that. :eek:

7. i hope you go and get herpes.... the only reason your going to his house is to smoke his weed.... your a good friend..

8. lol maybe if it oozing from the lips

9. yea jsut bring your own pipe,bong, etc and dont hit his thats a no brainer

10. Think about it man, his mouth has been like that for a while. theres obviously germs from that all over his mouth.

if its a bong, clean it or put tissue over the mouthpeice and wait half an hour.

Blunt will absorb that herpes juice.... dont fuck wit it cuh

11. Wait til he finds out you made a thread about online... Lmao

:facepalm:

12. Hey, I didn't directly say it and you went into more detail than me ;)

13. Not all cold sores are contagious... I get one like once a year, but its not the contagious kind.

14. lol nanners has herpes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. just got home from my homies house.He had a L lit already when i got there with some other ppl i didnt know..OFC i hit it.got me buzzin real quick(northern lights)..i didnt ask about his lip herpes..but i noticed red bumps on his lips like 2 on one corner..they didnt look like pimples but more of a rash..like if he had bitten his lip or cut it..We burned tru 2 more rillos & got to hit his spoon before i left..im surprised everybody else didnt notice or were to baked to..I jus kept hearing you guys responses in my head tho...haha..kept hittin the rillos between my thumb & finger,,,still baked...HOPe i didnt catch anything!:smoking:

16. [quote name='"inestor93"']just got home from my homies house.He had a L lit already when i got there with some other ppl i didnt know..OFC i hit it.got me buzzin real quick(northern lights)..i didnt ask about his lip herpes..but i noticed red bumps on his lips like 2 on one corner..they didnt look like pimples but more of a rash..like if he had bitten his lip or cut it..We burned tru 2 more rillos & got to hit his spoon before i left..im surprised everybody else didnt notice or were to baked to..I jus kept hearing you guys responses in my head tho...haha..kept hittin the rillos between my thumb & finger,,,still baked...HOPe i didnt catch anything!:smoking:[/quote]

That's exactly what it looks like lol.

17. What he said^ A large chunk of people have herpes, but you only show symptoms when your immune system is too weak to suppress it. Or at least that's what I learned in high school health class..

18. All I know is that if my friend told me he had herpes I would not share anything with him. Even if he does have to have an open sore to transmit it, still just kind of odd thinking about sharing a piece with someone who has herpes.

19. you know when u have dead on on ur lip and you jus rip it off with your teeth or hand...does that count as a open sore?

20. Just do you guys know about 60-80%\tof people(adults) have oral herpes. Some if not most people don't ever get a cold sore in their life but the virus still lives in their system. It can only be transferred if you have an active cold sore. Most get it when they are babies and little kids when various family members kiss them... I mean come on kids and babies get kisses all the time. So to all of you in here acting like you're clean or superior because you've never had a cold sore... Think again because you probably have Herpes Simplex 1 and don't even know it.