Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you buy stesms and bowls at a smoke shop?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddyholly, May 12, 2009.

1. So I wanna make my own custom ceramic bong and I was wondering if you could by bowls and steams separately and if you can how much they go for?

2. hmm...i know that you can purchase individual glass bowls and stems (not sure if that is what you're looking for).

3. That depends on the shop, really. Go to all the ones you can find and ask about it.

4. I guess something not too expensive but something I can use for the ceramic bong I wanna make.

5. u can. but some shops dont carry it. make sure u dont say weed or anything about it while ur there.

6. well duh.

7. You should be able to get a decent glass stem for <20$. Or you could always get one of those thin clear cheap glass ones for like 2$, but they break so easily.

8. Does that come with a bowl?

9. you might be better off heading to your local hardware store and finding some materials to make a stem and bowl. but, if you go that route, check with people on here as to whether that material is safe to smoke out of.

10. Screew it gonna get a cheep $20 bong.