Can you bring a man to court for hitting a women when it never happened?

Discussion in 'General' started by Weight448, Nov 1, 2011.

1. The other day I got in an altercation with a grown man and long story short, after all was said and done his lady came out to me and started pushing me, I didn't think anything of it because she wasn't a threat to me at all but when I saw her cock back and look like she was going to hit me she grabbed my arm, I threw my arms out of hers and accelerated away from her.

After that action she faked a cry caused a scene in my apartment complex and I guess a good friend of her called the cops.
    I left after this but everybody who was there ( a good 7+ people ) saw that I didn't lay a finger on her.

I hear today that she is pressing charges against me, lol is this even possible ?
    I'm not worried about it because I know I did nothing wrong but It's so fucking annoying having to go to court and everything I just don't even want to be bothered with it . :mad:

There also was no proof of anything of what she was saying, no photos, videos, or anything.

2. #2 Herb Pheonix, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
    Chicks will look for ANY and i mean ANY way to sue a man. The law makes it so easy and people tend to jump right on board with the crying girl. If you didnt do anything and have witnessess youll be good.

There was a Yahoo Questions thing in "You rage you lose"

and this women was asking if she could sue a Male babysitter for Child Care.. Shes like he watched my kid once and i was wondering if he could be considered a father figure enough to have to pay Child Care..?

I seriously almost broke my hand when i punched the wall in anger.

3. dude, women get away with killing their own kids..... anything is possible in this awesome judicial system of ours..

4. Women are crazy for attention...

5. yea women fought for equal rights and all, but it seems like they have more than we do. if i huge manly woman punched me in the face and i pushed her away from me, chances are i would get sued for assault and have to pay damages or whatnot

not fair, but whatever. it happens. good luck in court bro

6. I have court on thursday for a domestic dispute that never occurred.....

I havent been able to see my gf for 3 months, for something that never occurred, and that she told the cops also didnt occur, but the only "witness" who also happens to be mentally unstable and a ferocious liar, is the only person the cops would listen to as my gf and myself were drunk and in their words "that means our stories arent true"

Not a huge issue, other than paying a lawyer, but there is no way in hell a court would deem her story trye hahahah i have more than enough evidence to prove it otherwise, and you know, the "victim" has never claimed to be a victim, nor was ever one and that the main fucking point

Short answer, yes, it can happen.

7. Looks like The He Man Women Haters club in here.
    Jeez you guys. Not all women are low class trash.

8. \
    HEY! NO WOMEN!

just playin!
    :D

9. This is fucking america OP..people can attack people with law suits and false accusations all they want :rolleyes:

10. Dude, she needs evidence. Think about it. A couple get into a domestic dispute. He doesn't lay a finger on her, she over reacts and calls the cops. Cops show up, ask to see evidence of crime committed. No evidence, no case. Just make sure she doesn't self inflict any wounds:smoke:

11. I spent 24 fucking hours in jail for not touching a women who claimed i also didnt touch her.

It was based on the witness who called, who wasnt even inside the house, nor do i have a clear view into my house from outside as my blinds are always down cause i dont like fucking passer byers to see in my god damn windows hahahahha

No evidence, no fight occurred, no violence occurred, there WAS an argument, which was civil.... It just so happens a crazy fucking asshole called the cops over it because she doesnt fucking like me one god damn bit....

Unfortunately for her.... if i can prove she did this maliciously just to "spite me" i can press charges right back on her, which the DA and my lawyer seem to think is a good fucking idea lol.... i just have to go to court per how the system works to make it all go away lol

BUT, there CAN be a situation, with no evidence, and no violence, where you get fucked like i did... and it fucking sucks

12. Try to take a picture of her face asap before she punches herself to get a bruise.

13. you are not the only one.....
    had a chick trying to run me down with her suv....she repeatedly hit the chainlink fence next to me with said suv wile trying to hit me.....
    this is right after she was hitting me with both fists repeatedly on the street corner....
    i went to jail......
    had to get bailed out.....
    had to go to court to get charges dropped....

nothing happened to her.....

was ok that she hit me over and over.....

was ok that she tried to run me down with her suv......

there is nothing fair about our legal system ....
    at all

14. You need to read the police report. If she's saying you hit her or you did anything you did not do in the police report that is writing a false police report which is a misdemeanor.
    If she same up to you and pushed you and grabbed your arm that is battery.
    Since you say 7+ people can back up your story you should have no problem winning this case.

15. #16 TheElcinator, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
    I'm a woman, and I have experienced first hand how ruthless, greedy, and cold hearted women can be.

My dads ex had his kids taken away, and long story short, he has been paying $500 a month for them for 26 years. Paying while they were under 18, reasonable, but that money grubbing whore had kept finding loop holes and is even now currently sueing my dad for another $60,000 in interest for child support.

He paid every single one of his bills on time, except for a period of two months when he was looking for a job. He never got to see his daughters till they were well over 18.

Because of that bitch, I grew up wondering if I was going to have a Christmas or birthday, while all my dads money went to paying for his exs waterfront home.

I talk to one of my sisters today on a regular basis, and even she thinks its fucked up what her mom is and has been doing.

She is a prime example of women taking advantage of a court system and screwing over good men. My dad IS a good man. I look up to him for a lot, he works hard, loves his kids, takes care of his family. Me and my daughter, his granddaughter always come before himself. I am sure more than once he has lied to me about the money situation while handing me something to buy diapers with. And it hurts to see him hurting like he does when she sharks him for more money like that.

He didn't do a damn thing wrong to lose his kids, besides divorce his exs ass. Now she hunts him down and wrings as much money as her jewellery studded hands can take. And the court system lets her.

16. Coincidentally, i just heard from my lawyer and the DA, and i hope this sheds some light for you op

I am going to receive a deferred judgement, no charges, unless i get in trouble within the next 365 days. I presented all my evidence to prove i was innocent, and it did exactly that, though due to the situation, they want to make sure "no trouble" comes from me for a year.... simply because i was drunk that night and they think maybe im just a raging drunk alcoholic and hope if i am, i will get in trouble...

Luckily, i am not..... But OP, Lawyer up, with a good lawyer, present the true evidence, and nothing but it, and it will work out in your favor

17. I feel like attempted vehicular manslaughter is somewhat of a serious infraction.

18. yeah...they(the cops) didnt want to hear it

19. Get some good nug, bake the bitch some brownies, call the cops, get her ass arrested, go back inside the house, get the rest of your brownies, em them shits, get trippy, and have a nice laugh