Can You Be Too Stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Aug 13, 2002.

?

Is it possable to be too stoned!

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I AM exhibit A! And if the chooptakarapi on your shoulder thinks otherwise i'll bap head on ch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i think you could i havent smoked that much and dont know what its like but if you pass out seems like a wast of weed

2. my friends and i just call it being "TS'd" and it really jus means taht u were soo stoned u did something stupid like, in my case, eat soo much cereal and milk that u puke it back up, or in some of my friends cases start yelling in gibberish or any other types of odd uncontrollable behavior. yea, im really blazed right now so ihope u all understandood that. TS'd shouldnt be abused or overused. but i noticed that most ppl who get TSd usually are taking other medication, so it prolly doesnt v==evn count as too stoned, just too stupid not to know anybetter htan mixing drugs like that. i have a friend hwo takes anti depressants and whenever we get him stoned he flips out and literally eats everyones food and starts acting really rude and sometimes hell try and eat his own arms if theres no food around. onetime he was flipping out cuz eh thought his head was a basketball and was spinning aroundhis on his colalrbones. the rest of us were CRACKIN THE FUCKUP!! damn, fatty-o is onefunny fucker when hes faded! anyways, peace out

w3rd

a very Blazed Big Burd

3. yea ive been too stoned and i was sitting in a lazy boy and i got up and fell flat on my face it was like a scene straight outta cops

4. ANYONE CAN OD ON ANYTHING.

THERE IS A "TOO MUCH" LIMIT FOR EVERYTHING.

sleep, sex, chocolate, water, dxm, thc, EVERYTHING.

the "too much" limit is different for everybody, yes, but it's there; to ignore could proove foolish.

5. maybe that's true, but for weed that limit is pounds more than you'd ever smoke.

6. i think u could be too stoned, because i smoked a 2g blunt to myself and when i was done i was trippin really bad thinking someone was in my house and hering shit and i was ll dizzy.

7. Sometimes I get to high, sometimes like now.

8. yeah ive never passed or or had to goto the emergency room. for that to happen, i think youd have to try. when i smoke a lot though, i just get a massive headache

9. OD? from weed? i dont think so...........i have however gotten to the point where i could not smoke anymore becuz i wudnt get higher.........quarter ounce joints do the job for me!............ :smoke: ..................

10. you can be too stoned to do certain activities, yes.. i used to think that you can nevre be too stoned.. damn was i wrong..

11. i said this before.. your high enough when you forget that your smoking!
    That usually only works for joints though lol.. cause you can forget that your smoking then look down and see a pipe or bong in your hand.

12. i've almost forgotten what its like to be stoned at all!!!!!!!!

no bud for too long.

13. ^^ same here man! ive gone about 2 months without it.. what about you?

14. i get that sometimes when i try walking when REALLY stoned

15. I think that there is a limit of how much pot you can smoke before you simply pass out.
    I've heard storys of "smoking yourself sober" I'm not sure about these though.

I think that there is a limit of how high you can become before you pass out.
    I'm not sure.
    Like after a specific limit of how high you are-no matter how much more you smoke you won't get higher, youll just pass out.
    lol
    :p

16. I got too stoned once. Normally i'm a big laugher, but i had gone way past that point, and i could barely move. Not really a bad thing, but i held back from going to sleep, and i didn't have a clue what was going on at all. I eventually passed out.