Can You Be Too Stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Aug 13, 2002.

?

Is it possable to be too stoned!

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I AM exhibit A! And if the chooptakarapi on your shoulder thinks otherwise i'll bap head on ch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. he he

Attached Files:

2. I have never been too stoned. I have however, reached a point where I acknowledged that smoking more would not get me more high (reached my peak).

Jordan

3. i will agree we all learn eventualy

that you can only get so high

but still cant od!

4. yes.. i think you can.. well i can at least.. but then, i am an amateur, so who knows.

5. "A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."
    -DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young

yup.

6. ^^^^that makes way to much sence to come from the DEA

but i like it!

7. Not me personally, but I guess it's all about your comfort level. If it makes you flip out then yeah I guess you can be too stoned.

8. think about it, the only reason people smoke weed is to get "High" therefor that's what it's all about the high you get from smokin the cron, and nufffin beats that feeling of being high, unless its having sex while being high :p

9. this is so true..sexspecailly about the sex.nothin feels that good.gettting your rocks off while high.it sends me to the moon.

but anyway i think you can never be to high.but i do agree on you know you cant get much higher.but you try anyway :}

man ive been dry all week till yesterday.my dad hooked me up.but it wont last long......I LOVE WEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You can be too stoned, but it'll usually take some hash with the grass, I've been quite "out there" because of smoking too much, and it wasn't a pleasant feeling, I had trouble in breathing (well it felt like it), I vomited couple of times and laid on couch shaking for the next few hours, after that I was so tired I couldn't do anything. Couple of friends of mine have had the similar situation.

11. Once smoking becomes the only thing you care about then you know you smoke too much. As far as ODing, I read somewhere that you'd have to smoke 1lb of weed for every 100lbs of your body weight. And I'm not even sure if that will -kill- you, that's just the point where it's bad.. yup

12. I've seen people get sick from smoking (the good shit, not shwag), but it was just getting sick - not ODing. I think you most definately can smoke too much, but you have to smoke WAY more than it takes to get you wrecked. You just have learn to know when you're high enough.

13. that last option made me laugh my ass off, too funny.

14. A report in TIME magazine on marijuana (which was a very detailed and in depth and overall very good article in my opinion) stated that the average human would need to smoke 900 joints in 1 sitting to overdose on THC.

15. i know this post was old, but id just like to say, your so called "ODs" on weed are 100% teenage punks who cant hold there own. A little panic attack, friends freak out, omg hes gonna die!!! take him to the hospital!!!!!

ill bet if your hospital statistics were more detailed, theyd show how these "ods" are generally high school kids who flipped out off of a few bong hoots.

people who trip out etc on weed just cant handle the high, arent ready for it. it could happen to you after 25 years of smoking. sometimes you just get in a funk. I myself have pulled a whitey in the last year, and it was off a single joint. in no way did i overdose, i just had a wierd mental reaction to the marijuana.

No one has ever actually overdosed on marijuana.

16. My computer enginering teacher said this one time "You can never be too high, cause once your high enough, you forget that you have a joint in your hand"

hehe, that teacher kicked so much ass! too bad i failed his class though :p

17. yes and no are tied at 29, holy shit. polls are usually way lopsided, lol

18. i know for a proven fact that you cannot OD when smoking sativa dank.. i just smoked half of my stash with a bud of mine.. i've found a new love for mary. and its called......satiiiivaa.. mmm

lol, please forgive me