Can you be in trouble just for being high?

Discussion in 'General' started by spartane, Mar 28, 2013.

1. If someone smoked in a college bathroom, a teacher came inside and the student flushed the joint into the toilet and walked out how would they deal with this in court?

2. They can get you for Public intoxication, if they want to be an asshole.

3. But where would be the exact proof that it was that student who smoked and not someone who was in there before

4. Drug tests.

Only you can finish th

5. why the hell would someone smoke a smelly super smoke producing joint in a bathroom? what is this like the first cigarette in the 6th grade girls bathroom or something? jeez. i swear some people really shouldnt smoke.

6. what about a pipe hit in the bathroom

7. honestly i've never had a cop say anything if im baked and end up having to converse with them. even when i got popped with bud back in 2006.

8. thats better...cause you can put the cherry out with the butt of a lighter and hold the hit in til theres no or very little smoke. then of course you will have paraphernalia on you but like i said there are definitely ways to not let any smoke escape if youre using a pipe or a one hitter

9. A college bathroom or a junior high bathroom?

10. why would you smoke in the building to begin with? do you realize that the outside world is bigger than all interior locales combined?

go find an alleyway or something. be creative.

11. Why smoke in the building? The risk isn't even worth it. Shit I blaze up with friends in a car everyday and that's less risky. Just go outside.

12. Is there any difference?

13. Hey OP, lets play a game. What year were you born?

14. [​IMG]

15. ^ That GIF isn't helping you, it's a simple question...

16. I think y'all are missing the point... he's just trying to know if being high is illegal. And the only way they could find that out is through a blood test, but I'm not completely sure about that. And I also think most states don't have laws against actually being high, just being in possession. I'm not 100% on that either though

17. #17 Finger My Urethra, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
    Smoking a joint or even a pipe toke in your college bathroom is one of the dumbest things you could do in said college.

I mean, if you think it's a good idea then sure but if they suspect something is up they could probably send over a team of dogs with the police since your on school property and bust a shitload of people which i've seen happen in a camp, not college.

People will know your the guy and you will be that guy, do us and everybody in your college a favor and don't be that guy.

18. Schools are pretty much fascist zones, so yeah, I'd think you'd be able to get in shit for being high. I did in high school, at least.