Can you be allergic to bud or do you think it was laced?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tommyj77, May 9, 2013.

1. Okay so the last time I smoked was 4/20 I used to smoke alot like 3 to 4 times a week. But anyways I smoked this morning a bowl and a half with my friend then I said I didn't want to anymore and he didn't either cause we didn't want to be stoned out of our minds going to school. I out of the mile walk the only thing I remember was leaving the smoke spot and getting to school. I got to my first period and I was so tired I couldn't not sleep, my body felt so heavy, my friend told me the teacher told me to wake up about 8 times and I'm Not the type of person to try to get attention. But anyways my stomach hurt really bad I felt like I was about to shit my pants or throw up, then the bell rang and I got out of my seat and I couldn't stand on my left foot I was standing on my ankle and I started to fall back so I grabbed a chair I walked out of class (on my ankle) luckily I don't think anyone say this but I felt really dizzy, then in my 3rd period everyone says I was really pale, I was also sweating alot my desk was wet from the times I fell asleep in both classes. Was the bud laced or what? It was pretty fucking scary I felt like everyone was suspicious.

2. Scary shit right there. I don't know. That's not normal.

3. Chestbursters...:cool:

4. maybe the dealer cut ur bag with K2? unlikely tho... idk. maybe you just got too high too fast and greened out a lil bit.

5. Maybe you were paranoid or having anxiety

6. Did you eat breakfast?

7. Well if you were sweating, then it was laced with a Molly. Ever heard "Popped A molly I'm Sweatin"

8. You can!

A girl I'd smoked with a few times took home a nug and when she smoked it later at a party had a terrible reaction. Pretty much went scitz for a day and I know 100% it wasn't laced as I was smoking it as well? Weird stuff.

It could be something in the growing process? Maybe certain nute leftover reactions?

9. I seriously hope you're joking.

OP-laced weed is incredibly rare, I'm not sure that I've ever seen a legitimate case of it with conventional drugs. It would lose the dealer money etc etc etc, there's a ton of arguments for why it's bullshit. However, I have heard of at least one guy selling weed laced with K2/Spice/fake weed bullshit, and those can be dangerous with all sorts of nasty reactions happening. This is still incredibly rare though, I've heard of it once in the last 4 years.

Got to say though, in your case it sounds like you pulled a whitey (greened out). Near on 3 week t break followed by a bowl and half, may just be that you've been blessed with a lower tolerance thanks to your break and you accidentally went overboard. Just smoke less next time and you'll be fine. :smoke:

10. my guess is you didnt eat, got to high then your blood sugar dropped and you just felt like shit.

11. Yeah, this girl in my english class didn't eat breakfast then she smoke a bowl or 2, next thing you know, Bang! She passes out and smacks her head straight on the floor. She then woke up and we were all starring her. Haha

12. yes you can be allergic. Now it may not be allergic in the regular sense but you can adversely react to weed. Everyone isn't the same and some ppl are just not meant to toke.

Honestly sounds like you smoked some dank and got fucked up. Don't be embarassed good weed will put anyone on their ass. Just remember that's what supposed to happen ;) and no matter what it will be over in 8 hours.

13. I did eat but I only ate like a tiny ass bowl of cereal, I think it could of been that or the fact that I didn't smoke for 3 weeks, I smoked at least 4 bowls last night with a few friends last night and I was fine. Thanks though. And I'm pretty sure you don't smoke MDMA lol.