Can you answer my question?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dahelliwill, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Ok, heres my problem.
    Im a first time grower and i now have a plant thats 4ft tall, and its a male... from what i read smoking a male plant isnt that good. Is there a way to switch the sex of my plant so that i can have fun with it, not just get a head ache? Its my only plant and its to late to start on another... is there anything i can do with it?
    Please help.:)

2. Well, you can't switch sex, but you can grow it..and use the leaves to make some oil..it'll be potent but..yah

3. Oil!

feed it lots of fertz

harvest,,,, the leaves...

make oil!

4. truthfully i dont know if its a male, but it does have 7 leaves, that equals male right?

5. should get a picture up :smoking:

6. Its dark out so tomorrow ill have a couple nice pics. Peace and thank you.:wave:

7. LOL NO! 7 leaves does not mean its a male plant, where the hell did you get that from??

You need to look for Pre-Flowers or Male Balls, nothing else will tell you what sex it is.

boy i dont even need to smoke now, i laugh enough for tonight.

8. Thank you for taking the words right outta my mouf~;)

9. Ok, what part about first time grower dont you understand, and thank you for mispelling mouth. Thats enough to keep me laughing, but ill smoke anyway. And my plant doesn't have any balls that are visible at this current time. Thank you, LOSER.:D:smoking:

10. lol well dude it was hilarious!!!

plus this should give you hope because now it COULD be a female........ show somepics man so we can tell you

11. Pics would help, but I assume if it only has 7 leaves its probably not too far down on the growing spectrum, not enough for us to tell.

Give it a shot anyway