Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you add too much herb

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HotPead, Oct 27, 2012.

1. I want to make super concentrated coconut oil.

I am thinking of using 16oz oil with 1 to 2 ounces... I will be cooking slowly in a crackpot for a few days.

After straining, I was planning on adding another ounce and heating cooking it for another few days.

Is there a point where the oil will no longer be able to bind to the thc cbc etc?

2. don't think so, but i turn the bud into hash or oil and it makes everything a lot easier and it also tastes alot better

3. a crackpot eh?

4. i didn't measure the amount of shake I used combined with the coconut oil but USE CAUTION!! My cannaoil capsules (coconut oil + herbals): just 1 capsule will get me high out of my mind for over 12 hours. SWEAR TO GOD! If I take 2 capsules, I'm high for a good 48 hours. Not sure what strain I used how how these effects are this potent but wow....the coconut oil just works so much better than butter!