Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you actually throw up from being TOO high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BoomShanks, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Never happened to me but my friends cat ate like .7 of some good ass hash and got really sick...it's still alive but I thought it was going die from dehydration or something like that. That cat was soo fucking high hahaha

2. Never happened to me, but I would assume it just happens when somebody gets to big of a hit.

3. I was about to say this, it's happened to me twice because I've eaten one thing the whole day each time, once it was a little bit of onion rings from work, and the other time was a slice of small pizza.

4. I used to always get sick after smoking for some reason :(
    it's stopped now, but I never found out why

5. Not too long ago I threw up from brownies alone. I made a really potent batch with AVB, and ate 1 and a half brownies at like 8:30pm. Around 11:30pm, I started feeling a little nauseous at my computer. So I got up to go to my bed and fall asleep, and I got EVEN more nauseous. I stood there for a few minutes to regain my composure. I took one more step and lost it all over my chair.

Although, about 2 hours before I threw up, I destroyed 2 bowlfuls of spaghetti in under 3 minutes. So I believe it was a combination of the two factors. I did wake up the next morning at 9, still high though. :smoke:

6. Only threw up one time. Which was like 2 weeks ago, I was hitting my bong, I was kinda sick already, didn't eat a lot that day, and after taking a huge rip I just puked all over my window and onto the side of my house.

7. I have witnessed two people vomiting after hitting a bong...let's just say I fucking laughed my ass off both times.

8. I don't think you can JUST from being high... but I've seen a kid puke after taking too huge of a rip through a waterfall bong. Maybe it's just a reflex to an overwhelming hit?

9. Marijuana removes symptoms of nausea.
    They either took too big of a hit and coughed their ass off; or ate too much food.

10. When I first started smoking, I smoked a huge bowl of this dank shit, and I ate a few kit-kats, got really dizzy and puked in the toilet and I was just sitting there on the bathroom floor for a hour. Then I got up and passed out in bed.

11. I've thrown up many times from smoking too much weed in a few sitting. My throat gets cracks in it because I smoke too much, and then when I burp to let trapped smoke out I usually throw up if I've had too much.

12. Buddy just threw up off an entire Hubby Bar. So yeah, I guess it's possible.

13. My first bong rip, I milked it for too long. At the time I couldn't take that big of a hit. But, I had read up on weed etiquette so I completely cleared the chamber, instantly got light headed and blew out the smoke, started coughing up a storm, some mucus came in the back of my throat and I almost threw up.

14. yep seen it happen. all over my friends floor then all over the back of my brand new car.

FUCK IM PISSED OFF ABOUT IT AGAIN.

15. yeah it's definitely possible..when I first started smoking and didn't smoke out of a bong regularly, I straight milked my boys beaker bottom to hell. this thing pulled so slow we called it "the slug." anyways, I took the rip of my life, and needless to say I burped as a was exhaling, something crazy like a lions roar, for no joke, like 10 seconds straight. madd smoke came out and I'm pretty sure I yacked, but I was so ripped at the time I don't remember. all I remember is sayin "I'm never smokin again, I'm never smokin again!!!!" haha I was blazed for like 10 hours that day..my boy threw up in the pool after rippin that same bong as well. idk if it was all the smoke that made us puke, or being high, but either way we yacked lol

16. My stepmom said she cant smoke weed cuz everytime she does she pukes for some reason. She smoked with my dad in a coffee shop in amsterdam while on vacation and puked all over him hahha

17. Only happened to me from mixing jack and mary : ) However my girl ate some space cakes that were far to strong for her and she tweaked and threw up about 2 and half hours in.

18. Happened to me once, the third time I smoked a blunt. I was violently high and sick for about two hours. Never really figured out what caused it other than my body not being used to the elements of a cigar wrap. I'd only had a shot and a beer about 4 hrs before that so I don't think that was it. The weird thing was ever since then I never experienced a high like that again nor did I ever get sick again. I think for some people that's the breaking point when your body becomes used to the green. I think a question that could be asked is if you ever did "green out" once has it ever happened again.

19. Whitey.

Yep, normally just the heart racing and it's too much for newbies. :p

20. One time, I smoked with my friends at around midnight or so. He rolled a fat blunt, and I was definitely up there. He called me over at 3 in the morning and I hit his bong, my God, I was melting into the chair. I walked home high as a kite, and threw up like 7 times. Probably because I drank a whole carton of OJ before that, but it wasn't the best pot adventure I've had. (;