Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you actually throw up from being TOO high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BoomShanks, Nov 12, 2009.

1. yeah man! shit only happens if i eat before i toke though other than that i've never puked after a session and eaten.

2. I just had too much butter last night and I threw up. I think it just has to do with getting too high, too fast, not with coughing.

3. I've almost thrown up while high once, but I think it was because I ate a ton of food before I toked

4. I don't think being high is what causes people to throw up when smoking. I've had a few friends throw up, but they were dehydrated, and smoking just makes dehydration worse.

5. my 3rd time smoking i smoked 4 huge bowls of it to get the stoned feeling for the first time. it caught me by surprise and i ended up getting extreme cottonmouth. i started to breath deeply and then i thought my throat was swelling up and i was having a strange allergic reaction to smoking weed. after 1-2 hours of a bad anxiety attack i ended up hurling my guts out, i then passed out for the rest of the night. so to answer your question, yes indirectly you can throw up from getting too high.

6. YES, example my cousin. One hit of some dank off my bong and it was all over for him.

7. #67 tehpurplepills, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2011
    yes. especially some really dry lower grade when your stomache isnt the happyest it cud make you throw up if you take in hits too fast. or een a single hit off a blunt

even jwh by itself made my hot neighbor chick throw up, and snitch on me to her parents after i smoked her up

8. I've thrown up after getting ridiculously high like five times. The only one that didn't happen while I was new to smoking was after I took an insane amount of bong hits at 4:20 AM this past 4/20. I was dropping off my friend and I simply pulled over and let it all out. Then I felt a lot better. Definitely didn't swallow smoke. Maybe it was from being so dizzy

9. I've thrown up a couple times but it was more likely due to eating too much. First time was like all but one or two slices of a large Dominos pizza and the other from like too much ice cream, a few bowls. Food is just so much better high...

10. happened to me, when i first started smoking.... it was mainly a green out and threw up from what i ate that day

11. Ive thrown up a few times from being too high

12. I've seen it happen to two of my mates. Both had drunk before smoking, although they we're both light weights when it came to drinking and smoking.

13. Oh hell yeah man, we all start somewhere, I smoked 3g of super good dank and it was my third time smoking, first time on dank.. ..I starting getting spinny, saw mario kart in my vision, and threw up.

14. Ya it happened to me the other day and it sucked

15. Yeah my friend has thrown up like 3 or 4 times but he just can't handle his shit. On the other hand I have a friend who smokes all the time and I gave him a bag of some strawberry liquor chocolates and he ate all 30 of them. Red vomit everywhere. Not good. He was high as fuck aswell :smoke:

16. I've done it on my birthday. We smoked at home with friends. My mom came home and i was very very stoned. Hopefully, she didn't get it. We left to a disco and just when the driver was about to stop next to the disco I felt it coming up and he quickly pulled over and opened my door. I threw up and saw 4-5 ppl watching me lol.

17. Bingo! This.
    My girlfriend just recently puked after a party, we hadent really drank much and we smoked some green crack. She went pretty pale and got dizzy and eventually puked. She hadnt eaten anything all day.
    Happened to a friend that ate brownies years ago to. Guy just didnt know when to stop. He got so stoned he actually had a seizure from lack of blood sugar to the brain. We had to call an ambulance and he ended up being okay, except for the scar on his head from faceplanting lol:hello:

18. I've never thrown up from weed alone, just from mixing it with booze or other drugs, or eating way too much. I've seen a few people cough until they puke though.

19. Ive gagged, throwing up would be fucked up though, nobody would pass the doobie for the rest of the night, not a good time.

20. Just today and i got super cotton mouth and when i got home i felt like i was gona puke my guts out....not a fun high at all