Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can year old urine pass drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KushyFlakes, Mar 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Okay before you say its gross let m just say im not the one holding on to the my friend is but I have a dry test coming up and I need to know if it will still pass considering how old it is? Thanks

2. no

• Like Like x 1
  4. quit stashing pee and go buy a whizzinator<<<they can deliver by 8:30a and a tip for ya if you go with the right choice.....dont get a literal "white" dick if your white...nor black if your black... white get the tan, black get brown.... good luck!

5. Don't like the no answer? then go try for yourself

6. I'm pretty sure I said "why not" as in scientificly why wont it work, damn I can stand pricks like you that just look for threads online to say some smart shit. All he said was no so yeah I'm not going to be convinced