Can Ya Spot Waldo?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Dewave, Jun 10, 2007.

1. There's something growing in this room, but where?

[​IMG]

2. I'm gonna take a stab in the dark here... behind the curtain on the left?

Failing that, how about in the closet on the right :D

If you say its in the dryer I will literally LOL

3. Behind the curtain is 250 gal oil tank.... so hell no!

Closet to the right... :D... but again HELL NO... to obvious.

Dryer,,, well it dryes clothes... so nope

Try again

4. in the rubbermaids on the right

5. Well all that is lft IN the picture is the Plastic bin infront of the washer and the clothes pile to the right.

6. is it in the toilet??? next to the dryer.......

maybe on a different note.......u say there somthin growin in here....u dont claim wats growin,mold LOL???

7. Rofl,,,,, All Wrong

Try Again!

8. OK,,, maybe not growing in this room but yet an access to another

9. yo what up dewave? good idea for a post, but its going to piss me off now, until you tell where it is. i'm gonna guess the bookshelf in front of the closet slides or moves somehow, then there is a little room behind there that doesn't actually have a door, maybe just a hole in the drywall or something along the lines of that am i right? hurry up and let us know

10. down thru the tumble dryer into the basement!:smoke:

11. In the middle of the floor, protected by a cloaking field??

12. ROFL,,, ah the cloaking field. Actually, Balla420 wins the prize.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and waa laa!!

[​IMG]

13. very nice set up... +rep for the stealthiness of it

14. Holy crap!!! Amazing stealthyness. I thought the nice set of drawers I plan on making was good. This is unreal. +rep

Edit: Any chance you could explain how you did it? Like what was on the other side that allowed for this little room? I plan on doing a step-by-step guide on how to build the box I am going to use. Any chance you could do the same, would be very enlightening.

15. this thread was pissing me off too until the awesome turn around.. crazy steath grow man.. nice

16. Well, I wish I had some before pictures but I forgot to take any... Before there was a small 6ft deep deadend hallway with a closet on the left,,, so the grow room is in the shape of an L.

Since I had a nail gun,,, all was left was a short trip to Lowes for 2x4''s, one sheetrock panel, screws, tape, drywall mud, sanding paper and some matching paint... when I framed it I made the door no smaller then my largest piece of rubbermaid, lol.

The door is a 3/8 sheet of plywood cut to size with 3 large hinges and 3 cabinet door magnets to keep it shut... oh and a nice brass pull handle, lol.

The room is really sealed tightly. I haven't finished the interior of the wall yet but plan to make it as sound proof as possible. As it is I can't a hear thing with 3 fans going inside, however my next grow I want to do some bubblers.

One of the problems with it is i can go inside and slide the bookshelf back in place and I dissappear, lol,,,, however I have no peephole to check to see before I exit,,, hmmm, gotta fix that.

Thanx for the +rep guyz

17. I fucking love it! Bravo.

18. Looks like shit out of a movie. +rep for sure.

19. Are you saying you can move the bookshelf back in front of the door while you are INSIDE? How do you pull that off?

And you are very right about the eyehole. Let me know what you come up with. I love these type of projects and am working on my own stealth setup.

20. Sure can, I close it as much possible then step in the room and reach under the bookshelf and slide it back. Everything on the bookshelf is light, boxes are empty, clorox bottle is empty, basket is empty, etc, lol. Also I put what they call EZ-sliders on the bottom of the bookshelf. Casters made too much noise.

Yeah gotta figure a way to disguise a peephole,,, i'll let ya know. :gc_rocks: