can ya read it?

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Apr 18, 2006.

1. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Ive seen this before (diffrent paragraph) pretty cool.

2. pretty dope, eh?

3. Yea, I seen that too. I can read it fine.

4. The Cambridge study only goes so far in demonstrating the deciphering abilities of the human mind. I rearranged the letters in the above quote to help show that, although I kept within the original parameters, the words aren't as easily read as they are in the original quote. It's still the ordering of the letters that determines the level of difficulty. :cool:

5. Yeah, I can read it easily. :)

6. Haha thats crazy I read that shit like I would read anything else Weird

7. yeah, i saw that in my psychology class...tight shit.

8. yae i cna rade it no pelbrom

9. nice thread, I read it nicely but took me a while to figure out what you were saying though