Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can weed make you hallucinate?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by emmalh2373, Jun 2, 2011.

1. I never thought it could. I thought it would give you choppy vision or tunnel vision and cause things to be slightly distorted or blurred sometimes, but never see anything that wasn't there. But a few days ago my friend and I were really high and walking home and I was like omg look! There was a man with a construction hate, swimtrunks, a normal shirt, and carrying a tennis racket up a head. She looked but he had already dissapeared behind some trees (I saw him for like 30 seconds though) And i was saying he was there and she was saying he wasn't. then finally i thought i saw him again and she was like omg he was real! But then when we got home I said man that guy was crazy and she was like dude i don't even know if he was real. So can weed make you actually see things or does it just cause distortions?

2. I remember my first joint

3. i also remember my first joint.
    i was a sophomore in high school, i had a black guy who had lived with my sister a year back conincidentally buy me a pack of JoB 1.5's and i went behind the station and rolled up a fat joint for two friends and walked and blazed.

4. Yes. In my first few weeks of smoking I smoked several joints one night and I could see normal straight ahead but everything to the sides was block looking things falling like in tetris. But the objects made me think of super mario brothers. I don't know man. lol. It was crazy. If only I could get that way again. I was watching the Steelers game and I remember it coming on and then I looked up and it was over.

5. Yes it can, but only for people with low tolerance. Those of us with tolerance can no longer get that blown... :(

6. I got baked with some buddies out on the porch. Got so high I couldn't talk. I was staring at the side of the neighbor's house and every time I blinked I saw a different cartoon character.

7. I never have hallucinated visually, but I will have audio "hallucinations" if you will, every once in a while. Usually, though, it's just an enhancement of real sounds. Example: I thought my ears were ringing really bad once, but then I realized it was my computer fan running really loud. Once I was on the beach, and kept thinking someone was whispering in my ear. I kept turning around to "catch" them, and then realized it was the ocean.
    Rofl

8. Possibly, but what are the chances that it makes two different people hallucinate the exact SAME visual? Come on now...

9. More common than you think.