Can weed go bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bronx Finest, Mar 23, 2013.

1. This is kind of a dumbass question, but I found a joint of middies in a video game case I completely forgot about. It's probly been there for a few months, I took some bud out of it and it was hard to tear apart so im guessing it's dry it also doesn't smell like mids anymore is it good?

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

2. ya smoke that shit up son

3. i was so desperate once i actually found an old ass keyboard i had and tore out the keys to find a lot of old crispy grimey lookin weed - smoked it, got high for like 2 minutes - woke up the next day with a lung infection and it took 2 weeks to heal :D woooooooooooo

4. I've heard enough

5. lol ya in a keyboard, that'd be prone to lots of bacteria from fingers pressing the keys...
    in a videogame case thats most likely been unopened, should be safe

6. I would go for it. I found some mid in an old guitar case I hadn't even seen for like months and fired that shit up. It wasn't full impact but I still got pretty high

7. This is kind of a dumbass question, but I found a joint of middies in a video game case I completely forgot about.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG].....

8. Fuck it im going for it I'll report back after im done

9. OP is dead

10. Yep I died

11. One of two things will happen.

If it was cured improperly, and conditions are right it will mold.

Most of the time it will just get really dry, but still work fine.

12. I have smoked weed over 10 years old that was stored well. It was awesome.

13. I smoked 25 year old bud once... It barely did anything and tasted like shit

14. hahahahahahahaha

15. Lol I got high and forgot to report back, but it wasn't a full on high so I matched it with about .2g of dank it def got the job done

16. Check for mold on old bud. Other than that, you're probably good to go.