Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can weed dank from your pores?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GNJ Aristocrat, Dec 6, 2012.

1. #1 GNJ Aristocrat, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
    I smoke every night, and I swear I can smell herb on me 24/7. not ovwhelming but I can smell it, esp on my hands. maybe its my room or w.e, but can the smell of weed come out of your pores if u smoke it?

2. Haha, I thought I was crazy too. I notice it too every now and then, even when I havent touched weed that day.

3. I sweat weed, shit weed, exhale weed, spit out weed, sneeze out weed phlegm, etc

4. IDK but I know if I haven't aten or drank anything in a while all I taste is weed in my mouth. After taste of weed even if it's been 10 hours+ since I last toked

5. Actually, I'm pretty sure whatever you consume comes out through your pores. That's why fat people stink - they have a shitty diet. But I doubt if you get high skunk smell will come out of your skin.

6. very nice generalization :confused:

OT: Its just in your mind, unless you are smoking 24/7 there really is no way for it to be coming out your pores...

7. its in your lungs/breathing, if you smoke a good amount every day you will smell it inside of you.

8. I'm not sure why people are saying no, this has definitely happened to me before and it makes sense medically. Sometimes if I forget deodorant my BO smells like weed, and definitely sometimes my urine smells like the good ganj.

9. that's what I'm saying man! Haha Ive pissed a few times recently.n moticed that too. Fuuuck, haha.

10. Never heard "dank" used as a verb before...

11. You know what the fuck I mean...

12. Damn, I was just about to say this lol. Alas, you "responsed" before me.

13. never really heard of anything like this

14. First time for everything.

15. I think you all smoke to much. You might smell because the smoke sticks to you.

16. If I smoke a ton my piss turns dark green no lie. I've been sober at a haircut and when they wet my hair down the whole salon reeks of weed. My hairdresser just laughs. never smelled it in my pores though unfortunately

17. I'm sorry, what?

18. No lie. I've got medium/long hair and when they wet it down it smells like straight ganj I bet I'd fail a hair test. And when I smoke over two bowls or one out of my vaporizer my piss turns light green and gets darker as I smoke more and more. It's only when I pee for the first time after I smoke. I've never smoked a huge amount in one session and Idk if the milky/amber trichomes would mellow the green out or the orange resin hash hairs.