Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can weed control your hunger???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by apollochristian, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Thursday morning I did like two bowls from my vape and ate a little bit of breakfast.This was the last time I did any. The rest of the day I wasn't hungry.Then friday I wasn't hungry all day and rolled at a rave and I still wasn't hungry even after new years at midnight.Right now I'm still not hungry and I can't even eat some bread because my body just doesn't want any. I've rolled b4 many times and this has never happened to me. So, is the good old green the cause of me not being hungry?????

2. Definitely the roll, it will wipe your appetite for like a day and a half

3. Amphetamines suppress your appetite. Hope you read this before the thread gets deleted.

You have nothing to worry about.

4. alright thanks then

5. It can effect it for sure.
    Eventually, your brain won't feel hungry without cannabanoid stimulation.

I threw up all over last night, and since then I have been painfully hungry but the thought of food is disgusting.
    I've managed a few Cheerios since then :/