Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can weed change your life?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 917181, May 12, 2016.

1. #1 Deleted member 917181, May 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
    So before I started vaping marijuana regularly and heavily I never used to have anything to do with marijuana though I always supported it I'm 23 and ive started to notice that slowly my life has drastically improved since since ive started using marijuana I'm actually doing better in college my gpa is now a 3.19 I've never ever had a gpa this high and it just makes me feel a better sense of overall well being... Is this even possible?

2. If it's happening to you then it is possible.

• Like Like x 3
  3. That's crazy mind=blown

4. You made this same thread a few times today.
    Are you dumb?

5. It may be a factor. But it shouldn't be considered the only factor.

I could say the same about anything. For example.

So before I started eating more granola regularly and heavily I never used to have anything to do with granola though I always supported it I'm 23 and ive started to notice that slowly my life has drastically improved since since ive started using marijuana I'm actually doing better in college my gpa is now a 3.19 I've never ever had a gpa this high and it just makes me feel a better sense of overall well being... Is this even possible?

• Like Like x 1
  6. No just high

7. Though getting high has held me back in certain areas, this is only because I was smoking when it wasn't beneficial. When I use marijuana to help me relax or hang out with friends, I find I'm generally pretty happy. Smoking before things that I need to focus doesn't help, but marijuana has helped me in so many ways with anxiety etc. and has definitely improved my life.

This might not be the case for everyone, but once you learn what works for you (moderation is key), I find marijuana can be such a positive influence.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Heck yea dude good for you man!

10. Yeah it's possible but think it has a lot to do with the person and what they are trying to get out of medicating and life in general. Way too many stories of people thinking they are medicating but instead they are checking out of life. I manage pain and my wife manages migraines and pain. Two tough bears because overuse is a real easy trap to fall into.

Wish you the best of luck. Anyone that's aware of what they are doing and they are moving forward I call that success!

11. work before play=success.

Period.

• Like Like x 1
  12. What about mixing business and pleasure? Lol

13. Yes, it absolutely can. It changed mine, ever for the better, and reliably continues to do so to this day. One of the best things I ever did for my well-being overall, and for my daily survival was pick up that ganj and find my true self. I shudder to think where I'd be had I not done that. Now, just like anything else, you can let it have a negative impact, but I feel like you really have to be 'trying' to have that outcome, like, it's not just the weed, bro. If you let it, though, herb can show you a brand new window to your life and all that is in it, and improve your status in things immensely. When, why, where, or how it does that, however, is entirely up to you.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  14. True that happy toking my friend!

• Like Like x 1