Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Weed cause Migraines?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by smoke420blazeking, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Ive been smoking for 4-5years and ive never had a problem being high. however, recently ive been getting extremely painful effects on my brain which feels like a knife stabbing my head repeatedly or like a huge painful pulse go across my brain and it feels terrible. dont know what to do or how to treat it? thinkin i should stop for a while. if anyone knows anything pls help

2. I think you should go to the doctor or the ER and have it checked out.
    it could be an aneurysm (spelling?) where i think a blood vessel in your head explodes and can kill you.

*edit: i don't think the weed is the cause of your pain.

3. have you had your vision checked recently? i was having similar pains. this helped.

4. short answer yes, it's usually that really crap, dirt weed.

5. be on the safe side, see a doctor and demand some tests.

6. From my experience, only shit weed...

7. Shit weed is usually produced by shit growers, who might not think twice about spraying buds with pesticides. Also, drink more water.