Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can weed cause a heart attack?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dahypeboi08, Apr 22, 2010.

1. I'd say your more at risk eating a Big Mac than you are smoking some weed....there has never been 1 documented case of someone dying from marijuana alone. I read the article saying it contributed, it said 9 out of 3800+ heart attack victims smoked weed an hour before. 9, out of 3800 plus.....I'd be willing to bet that more than 9 of those 3800 plus drank water an hour before their heart attack. So by their own logic, water is more a cause of a heart attack than marijuana.....

• Like Like x 1
  2. The only way I can see that happening is if you are prone to extreme anxiety, have an unhealthy as shit heart to begin with, you're heart starts beating fast from the energetic effects of a pure sativa, the increase in heart rate psychs you out, you anxiety shoots to the moon, your heart beats faster, then you die

But that is all on you and your brain, not the weed itself haha