Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can weed be smoked from..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by holysheet, Jan 13, 2011.

1. ...a tobacco pipe? I know this is probably a stupid question but i've never tried it and I was wondering if it would work and how it would work. Thanksies! :D

2. Free bump :) Im not sure but i think so... it would work the same way as a metal pipe would it not.

3. yes ive done it before it works. its somewhat of an annoyance though because the bowl is usually massive and really deep

4. A pipe is nothing but a device to smoke substances from.

You can smoke tobacco in your bong, and you can puff weed like Sherlock Holmes

5. :confused:.................................... its a pipe.....................thats all i got to say.

6. Oh okays thanks!
    Would a gram or two in a pipe suffice to get high?

7. probally wont take that. maybe .5 of a gram or less if your a noob.:wave::smoke:

8. my one friend filled up one of those sherlock holmes tobacco pipes all the way up with weed it burned for 1.5 hours its like a joint it stays lit its a huge waste though we were high like four hits into the bowl

9. Dude corncobs pipes are where it's at my buddy had one and we put a eighth of dances in it and puffed on it for like 25 minutes haha

10. A pipe is just a tool for smoking regardless of whats in it. All pipes are sold as tobacco pipes because thats how they are able to be used legally. A pipe doesn't become a tobacco or weed pipe until you smoke one of the substances in it. Once a substance is smoked in a pipe, then the pipe is dedicated as a pipe for that substance. Once the pipe is dedicated to that substance, you don't want to smoke anything other than that substance in it.